Tag: best hand cream
It feels as if I was writing about my 16 favourite features from 2016 only yesterday, and now it is time to look back at 2017. Although, I have to admit, that 2017 was not the most productive year website wise, there were still a lot of posts I loved putting together.
Once again, these are the articles I loved writing the most, I will also put together a round up of the features that got the most views which will be interesting to see.
- Makeup Trend: Eye Gloss (here). Probably my favourite feature of 2017.
2. Exclusive Interview with Ellis Faas, Make-Up Artist (here).I feel so privileged to be able to talk with talented and creative people from the industry.
3. My Birthday Wish List (here). I do have most of the items from the list now. Being obsessed with the lists, it helped me to see on what items I actually needed/wanted. Should probably post one for this year as well.
4. Another interview. This time with Adina from A England Nail Polish Brand (here). She is such a cool lady and her cat is just the cutest.
5. Daniel Sandler Watercolour Customisable Colour Set For Cheeks Review and Swatches (here).I love Daniel’s blushers and it was a pleasure writing about this set, besides, it is simply gorgeous.
6. I always try to write monthly beauty favourites, and in 2017 loved the
So today I want to show you my two newest loves, both were gifts from my friends which is very sweet of them. One was brought to me from Canada, and the other one from the USA.
I used this one mostly during the winter, as it is very nourishing and quite thick formula-wise (check out all the butters and oils in the ingredients list). I honestly think this is one of the
Regular readers will know how obsessed I am with hand creams, I am always on the hunt for the nice new options, so after seeing a lot of raves about La Roche-Posay’s Cicaplast hand cream – I’ve decided to get a tube for myself.
This is a cream for damaged or overworked hands. And since my skin is very dry – that sounded like a prefect one for me.
And, I love it! It is such a great product. I only wish it had some kind of delicious scent to it, as for me a hand creams with a nice fragrance – is one of the ways to relax and enjoy a moment during a busy day. But being LRP – it is obvious that this is a scent-free product. And, I don’t mind actually…
As for the formula – the brand
It is almost the end of January, and I am still talking about my favourite beauty products of 2014…
This time it is all things body, hair and feet & hands. Here we go.
Garnier Oil Beauty Oil-Infused Nourishing Scrub (review)
This is such an amazing scrub for dry skin, it is not harsh, not drying, leaves the skin smooth and ready for the moisturizer. Add a nice scent and affordable price – and you get a perfect product!
Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Nourishing Body Lotion With Nordic Berry (review)
I have so many body creams, lotions and balms with different price tags but this is among my favourites. The scent is divine, the texture is gorgeous, and it moisturizes even my very dry skin. I have used up several bottle of this, and need a new one again.
Hands and Feet
Elemis Treat Your Feet Foot Cream (review)
I know that a lot of readers are wondering what to get their husbands/boyfriends (or even brothers/fathers/male friends) for Christmas.
This is why I have asked “men from my life” what they would like to get – to share with you some ideas. I just hope that now they won’t think that I am getting all those things for them… 😉
I have promised not to give away their names, so here are just the quotes and age group. Most of my male friends are 30-35 but I have asked several younger and several older men, for the variety. 1 “Post shaving products. I’d prefer my favourite brand, but it’s not that important, as long, as they are good” (At least four men said that).
- My recommendation: Geo F Trumper ( and US link). I plan to get some products for my brother and Dad, in fact.
2 “A good facial cream. I have started using them after your (Ed. – that’d be mine) recommendation, and now I can’t imagine not having one. Every men needs it! I love Dior and Shiseido.” (Age group 30-35)
3. ” A new cologne would be amazing. I love