Tag: best in beauty
Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm Review (review)
It is such an ah-mazing cleanser, feels creamy and lush on the skin, smells really nice, and leaves the skin soft and smooth. It can be also used as a face mask. What else could you ask for?
Elemis Exotic Cream Moisturuzing Mask
This is one of my favourite face masks ever, so I am not sure why I still did not write a proper review about it, will do soon. As the name suggests, it moisturises and soothes the skin. Whenever I am stressed out, don’t get enough of sleep and work-work-work, this is the mask that helps my skin to look and feel decent.
You can buy Elemis from Feel Unique.
Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation Creme (review)
I wrote a detailed review about this cream last week actually, so you can take a look. But in a nutshell: it is a lightweight but hydrating cream that also helps with discolouration. It retails for $40 from Sephora and £47 from Feel Unique.
Laura Mercier Bonne Mine palette (review and swatches)
Want to have two
If I could keep only one skincare product that I have, that would probably be this magic “potion” from REN. As you can see, I have just re-purchased my second bottle.
It was called Omega 3 Night Repair Serum, and now the name is Optimum Skin Serum Oil, and the packaging is a bit different, but it’s the same ol’ brilliant formula. Hello Vegetal Plankton Extract, Flax Seed Oil (= Omega 3), Rosehip Seed Oil and Wheat Germ Oil!
It literally transforms the skin over night. Even if you are stressed out, hardly had any sleep, did not eat well, and are after 30+ hours of travelling (I am describing the real situation from last summer here, by the way) – it still shows visible results.
On my skin, it
Autumn is here, so it’s time to look back at summer’s most popular posts.
So make yourself some tea and cake, and have a look!
1. Fall 2012 makeup collections: Chanel, YSL, Givenhcy, Estee Lauder and butter LONDON here.
2. L’Oreal Recital Preference hair colour review here.
3. Blair Waldorfs wedding makeup here.
4. Makeup4all Fall 2011 Beauty Magazine here.
5. Tom Ford Makeup Collection for Fall 2012 here.
6. Bright coral and fuchsia lipsticks for summer here.
7. Clarins 3 Dot Eye liner review and swatches here.
8. Preview of Illamasqua Generation Q makeup collection here.
9. Nude eye shadows palettes here.
10. Daniel Sandler Watercolour blushes review and swatches here.
Have a wonderful Autumn! x
September and October issues are my favorite! They are usually interesting and have a lot of articles about best in Beauty and Makeup! Although my favorite magazines are Vogue and Marie Claire sometimes I also get other magazines just to read such articles. So today I would like to share with you Best Makeup, Skin and Hair care products in Cosmopolitan version!
Most loved makeup
- Eye shadows Mac Eye Shadow Line, $ 14.5
- Blush Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush, $ 7.5
- Mascara CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara, $ 8.95
- Foundation Bare Minerals SPF 15 Foundation, $ 25
- Best eye liner Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer, $ 5.7
- Best blemish cover up Neutrogena Skin clearing oil free concealer, $ 7.99