Tag: best in makeup
I have already posted about my personal favourite 17 posts from 2017 but here is a round up of the most viewed 17 posts. I am not including the links to any new launches previews as those are invalid now.
And here is also a link to the most viewed features of 2016.
1. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Blushing Bride Review and Cheek Swatches (here)
2. Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blushes Review and Swatches. Love Them! (here)
3. Daniel Sandler Bronze And Glow Watercolour Blushers Review and Swatches. Rave. (here).Yes two features of DS blushers got a lot of views.
4. Clarins Face Contouring Palette & Brush Review and Swatches (here)
5. Clarins Skin Illusion Mineral & Plant Extracts Loose Powder Foundation Review and Swatches (here)
6. Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronze Universel Bronzing Makeup Base Review and Swatches (here)
Max Factor posts actually get so many views which is really cool, considering that
Hello, October! It’s time for September favourites, and last month I’ve discovered some absolutely amazing products which I am excited to tell you about.
My favourite base combo in September (and not only in September): Clarins Instant Light Radiance Boosting Complexion Base in 01 Rose (review and swatches) and Clarins HydraQuench Tinted Moisturizer (review and swatches), decanted. I have written very detailed reviews about both products so you are welcome to take a look. But if I had to sum up – I’d say that both items work incredibly well to add that glow/sheen back in the skin. You look just fine when in reality you are ridiculously exhausted and can only dream about getting some sleep. I recommend for dry skin especially.
I really love my Inglot Sculpting HD Powder in 504 (review and swatches), as you can see from the photo above. It creates that perfect and natural shade. Works even on the pale complexions and doesn’t look muddy, the formula is soft and smooth, and blends easily.
If I had to choose only one favourite product this month – that’d have to be
I honestly can’t believe that it is September next week, it seems like it was June only yesterday. But this was an absolutely amazing month, and here are the beauty products that really stood out to me.
Clarins Joli Rouge Lipstick in 738 Royal Plum (review and swatches)
Clarins revamped their Joli Rouge line (as seen here), and now it looks even more chic, and the formula feels even more comfortable. Royal Plum is the shade to die for, it is a must have for Autumn! I have to confess that oxblood was the colour of the month for me. Max Factor Glossfinity Nail polish in 185 Ruby Fruit was the shade I wore on my toes all month
As cliché as it sounds, can you believe that it is 2016 already? Did you set any professional and personal goals for the new year? Are you excited for the new beginnings?
I like looking back analysing my accomplishments and making plans/ dreaming about the future. So, I was curious to see what were some of the most viewed posts of 2015 and share with you, in cased you’ve missed them.
Here we go:
Autumn is here, so it’s time to look back at summer’s most popular posts.
So make yourself some tea and cake, and have a look!
1. Fall 2012 makeup collections: Chanel, YSL, Givenhcy, Estee Lauder and butter LONDON here.
2. L’Oreal Recital Preference hair colour review here.
3. Blair Waldorfs wedding makeup here.
4. Makeup4all Fall 2011 Beauty Magazine here.
5. Tom Ford Makeup Collection for Fall 2012 here.
6. Bright coral and fuchsia lipsticks for summer here.
7. Clarins 3 Dot Eye liner review and swatches here.
8. Preview of Illamasqua Generation Q makeup collection here.
9. Nude eye shadows palettes here.
10. Daniel Sandler Watercolour blushes review and swatches here.
Have a wonderful Autumn! x