Tag: best of makeup4all
It feels as if I was writing about my 16 favourite features from 2016 only yesterday, and now it is time to look back at 2017. Although, I have to admit, that 2017 was not the most productive year website wise, there were still a lot of posts I loved putting together.
Once again, these are the articles I loved writing the most, I will also put together a round up of the features that got the most views which will be interesting to see.
- Makeup Trend: Eye Gloss (here). Probably my favourite feature of 2017.
2. Exclusive Interview with Ellis Faas, Make-Up Artist (here).I feel so privileged to be able to talk with talented and creative people from the industry.
3. My Birthday Wish List (here). I do have most of the items from the list now. Being obsessed with the lists, it helped me to see on what items I actually needed/wanted. Should probably post one for this year as well.
4. Another interview. This time with Adina from A England Nail Polish Brand (here). She is such a cool lady and her cat is just the cutest.
5. Daniel Sandler Watercolour Customisable Colour Set For Cheeks Review and Swatches (here).I love Daniel’s blushers and it was a pleasure writing about this set, besides, it is simply gorgeous.
6. I always try to write monthly beauty favourites, and in 2017 loved the
As cliché as it sounds, can you believe that it is 2016 already? Did you set any professional and personal goals for the new year? Are you excited for the new beginnings?
I like looking back analysing my accomplishments and making plans/ dreaming about the future. So, I was curious to see what were some of the most viewed posts of 2015 and share with you, in cased you’ve missed them.
Here we go:
Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm (Review) This was definitely my favourite cleanser of the year, it smells divine, feels gentle on the skin and leaves it smooth and plumped. Having a massage with it is so relaxing and pampering, a great way to finish off a busy day and have some “me” time.
One-Step Facial Cleanser with Orange Extract (review)
When I am in a rush, and don’t have time for a “proper” cleanse, which is usually in the mornings, – this is the product I reach for. I find that it works great for my dry and sensitive skin, removes the makeup and does leave the skin feeling amazing, as if I did the whole cleanse-tone routine. Did I mention the lovely scent?
Clarins Gentle Exfoliator Brightening Toner (review)
Another Clarins product, a
Winter is here, so I thought I’d post some of the most visited posts from Autumn. I did not include information about the new collections or launches.
Makeup4all Autumn On-line Beauty Magazine – here
Beauty Inspiration Leighton Meester/Blair Waldorf – here
Review and Swatches of MAC Lipstick in Blankety – here
Illamasqua Theatre Of The Nameless Collection Review and Swatches – here
Magnetic Nail Polish Trend – here
Jennifer Anoston’s hair secrets – here
Mane’N Tail Shampoo Review – here
theBALM Nude Tude palette Review and Swatches – here
Dior Addict Lipstick Review and Lip Swatches – here
Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Baby Pink Review and Lip Swatches – here
Thank you very much for reading Makeup4all! Have a beautiful Winter!