Tag: blush application
I already featured the famous Daniel Sandler Watercolours here but I think it’s time to write a full review and swatch all the shades that I have.
Some people commented that they’ve never heard of this brand and of Daniel himself. Daniel Sandler is a British celebrity Make-Up artist and a co-fonder of the Daniel Sandler Cosmetics. To find out more check out the official website. I also recommend you watching some videos with Daniel as he is very talented and charming, a pleasure to watch.
But what about the blushes?
These are probably the most famous Daniel’s products, they even brought him his first beauty award from the Grazia magazine.
First of all I have to say that I’ve wanted to try them for a long time so I was really happy to get three shades to try out. And here are some of my thoughts and, what is really exciting, tips from Daniel himself that he shared with us!
Here are my thoughts:
- I perfectly understand why these are so popular, as they are a pleasure to use, the package is cute and you can see the colour itself. The formula is really nice.
- There is a great variety of shades for everyone, they all are really beautiful.
- The pigmentation is insane! You only need a tiny amount of the product so the bottle will last you forever.
- But my favourite thing about the Watercolours is actually how long-lasting they are. I would even say that these may be the most long-lasting blushes I’ve ever used. These are definitely there by the end of the day.
- Although they stay on so well, it’s not hard to remove them, you won’t have to scrub your face to get them off.
- The price is really reasonable for the quality (£14.50 which is less than $25). You can buy them here with the International shipping.
The shades that I have are: