Tag: blush palettes
If you want to treat yourself to a new cheek palette, here are three options you can choose from:
Benefit Cosmetics Cheekathon Blush & Bronzer Palette, $58 from Sephora
- Dallas box o’ powder blush in Dusty Rose (my review)
- Dandelion box o’ powder blush in Baby Pink
- CORALista box o’ powder blush in Coal Pink
- Rockateur box o’ powder blush in Rose Gold
- Hoola matte bronzer (my review)
- Natural-bristle brush
All blushes and bronzers are full sized
Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Summer Glow Multi-Palette, $50 from Sephora
“Illuminate, contour, and blush with
I have Stila’s Convertible Color on my wish list and I did not get it yet, as I can’t decide which shade to choose. But looks like I have the answer now.
The brand recently launched two palettes with three shades in each. Each palette includes two best-sellers and one Limited Edition shades.
Peony, Lillium & Cherry Blossom (limited-edition shade)