I was thinking what present to get for my skin for winter. So this is what sounds great to me! Unfortunately I have only one product by Origins (read review here) so far. But I am sure that it’s not the last one.
Grapefruit Greats, £35.00
Pampering Grapefruit trio infused with citrus – ensure skin feels and smells fantastic! (A value of £39.00)
Will brighten up the cold and blistering winter season with sparkling citrus notes of grapefruit. Included in the set are: Gloomaway™ Grapefruit body souffle, Gloomaway™ Grapefruit body buffing cleanser, and Gloomaway™ Grapefruit bath bar.
- Gloomaway™ Grapefruit body souffle net wt. 7.0 oz./200 ml
- Gloomaway™ Grapefruit body buffing cleanser 3.4 fl. oz./100 ml
- Gloomaway™ Grapefruit bath bar net wt. 5 oz./150 g
Oh now I want this set very much because it sounds too perfect! And what do you think? Would you get this set?What do you like from Origins?
What is written:
Indulge yourself. This invigprating tropically scented body scrub is blended with sweet papaya and juicy mango extracts to offer a dreamy tropical vacation for your skin. Energise and awaken your senses while gentle, natural exfoliants your skin leaving it feeling clean, fresh and smooth.
When bathing or showering scoop into the palm of your hand and rub in circular motions all over the skin. Rinse off after scrubbing
What do I think
Best of Beauty Master List. After testing thousands of beauty products, Allure named their 182 undisputed favorites. I’ve picked some items from the list and I will tell you why these products. Part 1 about Makeup products. Part 2 Skin and Hair Care.
Lancôme Galatée Comforting Milky Cream Cleanser ($30 to $47, depending on size) is a soothing, moisturizing lotion.
Why I picked this item: I have dry skin and I know that Lancome’s skin care is really worth trying
Johnson’s Softlotion Extra Care Healing Lotion ($4.99) smells powdery and a touch sweet, like the skin of a five-month-old. A few pumps is all you need to cover your entire body.
Why I picked this item: I LOVE their products and I am using some of them right now. But I never tried this one before.
Helioplex? In a hand cream? Say no more. Neutrogena Age Shield Hand Cream SPF 30 ($5.99) absorbs in an instant, leaves our hands smooth for hours, and wards off sun spots.
Why I picked this item:
Last week I found photos of Christmas 2009 Collection by Philosophy. Although some productsare not new, most are new. Here is the list of products and some photos.
- First Snow- Snow body lotion, Snow Shower exfoliating gel, Snow Kiss lipshine $ 25.00
- Angel Cakes- 3in 1 and Bubble Bath ( 8oz each) and lipshine $ 20.00
- Silent Night – Lavender 3 in 1 16 oz. $ 16.00
- Snow Shoes and Mittens- Foot Cream and Hand Cream, 4 oz each $ 20.00. One of my favorites. A clean and crisp smell, a tad sweet but not fruity. Unique and nice.
- Classic Cookbook- 6 of 2oz 3 in 1s in baked goods scents $ 35.00
- The Cookie Exchange- Encased in an old style metal cookie tin 4 3in1s ( 4 oz each)in cookie flavors. $ 30.00
- The Gingerbread Man -16 oz 3 in 1 at $ 16.00 & 23 oz Body Scrub at $ 25.00
- Holiday Spice and Everything Nice – Another of my picks. A sweet spice , a nice mix, not too strong on any one note. 8 oz 3in1 & . 5 oz lipshine $ 16.00
- The Bake Shoppe- 2 of the 3in 1s, 1 lipshine, 1 lotion $ 30.00
- The Winter Escape- Wins hands down for cutest packaging. This is the one I show both inside and out of box. The Marshmallow scent is delicious and exactly like creamy marshmallow . The set is Peppermint Hot Cocoa 4 oz, Marshmallow Cream body souffle 2 0z, and lipshine. $ 25.00
Do you want to know more about MK limited edition for this summer? Than keep on reading