Tag: bright nail polish
Who doesn’t love OPI’s nail polish collections inspired by a certain place? This time the brand brought out 12 shades with Hawaiian mood. Can I be there now, please?
As usual, you get those cool names, beautiful shades and a great formula. What is not to like?
- That’s Hula-rious!, This pastel mint green makes me dance with joy!
- My Gecko Does Tricks, Being bright and pearly green is just one of its talents.
- Do You Take Lei Away? On second thought, I can’t wait – I need this creamy nude now!
- Is Mai Tai Crooked? Get it straight – this fruity orange crème is fabulous!
- Go with the Lava Flow, You can feel the heat shimmering off this golden red.
- Aloha from OPI, Let’s give a warm island hello to this bright creamy coral
How gorgeous and colourful is the new Armani Fuchsia Maharajah Makeup Collection for Spring 2015?
I am loving the Indian inspired promo, how cool are the model’s earrings?
The lipstick shown above is Rouge D’Armani $34/£27 in 512 Maharajah, dazzling Indian pink and a Manicure Base.
There are also three products in three colour groups:
Rouge Ecstasy CC Color & Care lipstick $34/£27, The Flash Lacquer $30/ £22.50 and
Usually when you think about Autumn collections, dark blue, burgundy, brown and similar shades come to mind.
This is why it was unexpected to see such a joyful and colourful collection for AW from butter LONDON. But I guess, it makes sense, since we those collections are put in July anyway.
So let’s take a look:
- Cake-Hole, an opaque, nearly neon pink crème nail lacquer. A pink so bright, it can’t be wrong!
- Cotton Buds, an opaque, pure white crème. Wear under your lacquer to make colours pop!
- Giddy Kipper, opaque, indigo
Here is a preview of Essie summer 2013 nail polish collection.
The shades are:
- Naughty Nautical, marine blue-green shimmer
- Sunday Funday, tangerine coral crush shimmer
- The Girls Are Out, fuchsia peony sparkle
- Full Steam Ahead, pearlescent punch lilac
- The More The Merrier, juicy lime green
- Rock The Boat, shimmering french blue
My personal favourite has to be Naughty Nautical.
Clinique are launching a range of nail polishes which will retail for £12/$16 and are described as “glossy, long-wear colour that’s easy on the eyes”. Which means that it won’t irritate the eyes when you touch them with your hands.
Besides the regular line, there will be limited edition collections, as this summer one with eight shades to choose from: Splish Splash, Juiced Up, Hot Date, Summer in the City , 70 and Sunny, Hula Skirt, Pinkini, and Grape Ice.
They are actually already available in the USA.