Tag: Clarins HydraQuench
When it comes to skincare and body care, there are a lot of brands that I like, but there are four that I have been using religiously and loving for many years now, and I am talking about Clarins, Elemis, REN and Aromatherapy Associates.
It was hard to pick only one set from each but I’ve managed. Here are two sets for face and two for body.
Clarins Moisture Must-Haves, £35
- HydraQuench Cream Normal to dry skin 50 ml
- HydraQuench Intensive Serum Bi-Phase 15 ml
- HydraQuench Cream-Mask 15 ml
- Makeup bag
HydraQuench range is my favourite from Clarins and I have tried a lot of their products, and it is the best time to stock up, and I always get one of their Christmas sets, great savings!
REN Instant Beauty Heroes, £50
REN is another brand that I love buying from during the holidays to save some money.
- Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask 50ml “A potent exfoliating mask formulated to renew the complexion, dramatically improve skin tone and radiance and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.”
- Keep Young and Beautiful Instant Firming Beauty Shot 30ml “A gel-serum that instantly firms, lifts and plumps the skin to leave it looking dramatically smoother, tighter and more youthful. A liquid matrix of Hyaluronans supercharges the skin with firming moisture and encourages elastin synthesis to firm and remodel the skin over time.”
- Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial 75ml “A transforming treatment that instantly revitalises and visibly rejuvenates the skin. Formulated with potent water-activated Vitamin C it will neutralise urban grey in a flash, leaving skin looking firm and glowing with renewed health and radiance.”
Here are the two new face products for summer 2014 that caught my attention.
First of all, there is a new product in my favourite Clarins range (I have re-purchased it several times) HydraQuench – Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15 (£30, 50 ml). The brand promises radiant skin and a natural healthy glow.
According to Clarins, their tinted moisturizer does the following:
- Boosts the skin’s own hydrating mechanisms by stimulating the production of filaggrin, a protein of cells in the epidermis which helps to reinforce the skin’s barrier function.
- Moisturises all skin levels with the combination of two forms of hyaluronic acid: one of high molecular weight and the other of low molecular weight.
- Protection from UV rays with 100% mineral protection and SPF15, defence from harmful effects of pollution and protection from free radicals.
I have gathered some empties to show you :)! I am kind of excited as now I can get the replacement. Well, actually, I have already got some new products, instead of these.
So here we go:
Elemis Pro-Collagen Advanced Eye Treatment
This is definitely one of the most effective eye treatments I have ever used, absolutely loved it. Here is a full review.
Elemis Pro-Intense Eye and Lip Contour Cream
This was also a nice product but I have used it for the eyes mostly, and loved the eye treatment (the one above) better. Plus I think it’d be more suitable for more mature ladies.
Clarins Toning Lotion with Camomile for Dry and Normal Skin
I have a thing for Clarins Toners and
I am actually surprised that I have never written about Clarins’ HydraQuench range as it is one of my favourites and I have been using it since last winter.
I have a HydraQuench Intensive Serum Bi-Phase and HydraQuench Cream SPF 15.
HydraQuench Intensive Serum Bi-Phase (£40 for 30 ml)
This is actually one of the best products for dehydrated and/or dry skin I have ever tried. With the key ingredients such as: Hyaluronic acid, Katafray extract, Sorbier bud extract, Inca peanut extract and Chondrus crispus extract (red algae) it works miracles!
By miracle I mean that you can see immediate results, this serum helps stimulate skin’s natural moisturisation process. It battles all the drynesses, flakiness and tightness, leaving the skin hydrated, plumped, soft and smooth.
Bi-Phase serum smells nice, takes seconds to absorb and does not leave a greasy or oily residue. It is now my skincare essential whenever my skin needs a little help, which is quite often in winter.
I could not sing enough praises to this product. In fact, I have finished my first bottle and the second one, which I’ve got during the sales, is
I am a huge fan of Clarin’s Hydra Quench line so am excited about the newest additions to the range.
First of all there is a HydraQuench Intense Serum Bi-Phase, which is described as ‘an incredibly light, yet deeply comforting bi-phase serum with the power to rescue seriously dehydrated skin.’
The formula contains: 2-Types Hyaluronic Acid, Fair Trade Katafray Bark Extract, Inca Peanut Extract, Alfalfa extract & Red Algae.
After the clinical tests for two weeks by 43 woman the following results were shown:
- More hydrated skin 87.2%
- Softer skin 87.2%
- More supple skin 82.5%
- Dehydration lines smoothed 74.4%
It is already available and retails for £40 for 30ml glass bottle with pump.
There is also a new