Tag: clarins review
Autumn/Winter is the time to introduce oils in your skincare regimen, if for some reason you are not using any yet. This is why today I want to share about one of my favourite oils of all time. And I was actually surprised to to see that I never wrote a feature about Clarins Santal Face Treatment Oil.
I have used up my current bottle, so it seems like a perfect time to share.
Clarins have three facial oils, and this particular one was created for dry skin, with pure
We all love personalised approach when it comes to everything including beauty, don’t we? This is why it is awesome to see brands having that approach. I am personally a fan of Concoction hair care brand, and now it is awesome to see Clarins and their Boosters.
What are these?
Clarins Boosters are basically high-concentrated formulas which are created for a certain concern. You simply add several drops to the cream of your choice. There are three options to choose from:
- Tones are re-energises the skin
- Minimises signs of fatigue
- Revives radiance
- Reduces feelings of discomfort
- Optimises skin strength
- Minimises the appearance of redness
The product that I really love is Clarins Blush & Bronzing Compact (£30). It is absolutely huge, comes in a nice packaging and with a decently sized mirror. You get three shades of bronzer with one being shimmery and two – matte, there is also an apricot blush. You can use each shade individually, or mix. The texture of the blush is softer than the texture of the bronzers so when products are mixed together they give you that nice luminous glow and created that sun-kissed effect. This bronzer actually made it to my monthly favourites.
Although I have pretty light skin tone, I don’t find it to be muddy or too orange on me. But I use it lightly, obviously.
I think Blush & Bronzing Compact is a
Clarins released four shades of Waterproof Eyeshadow Shimmering Cream Colour, as a part of their summer 2016 makeup collection, and I have all the shades to share with you. (See other colour products from the collection here).
These are truly brilliant. I’ve worn each shade several times already, and I am ready to share my experience.
While I haven’t tested them in the pool, or the sea (I wish) yet, I can report that they are really long-lasting, as promised. They stay on all day long. I have tried wearing Clarins Waterproof Eyeshadows with primer, and without, and both results are impressive. I don’t have oily eye lids, so these eye shadows last during the whole working day without creasing or fading, even without the primer.
You can use these both with your fingers or with a brush which is extremely easy. Just make sure you blend the
Meet the star of Clarins Spring 2016 release, the Natural Glow 5-Colour Shadow Palette (£33). This is a quint which comes in the most beautiful compact, it is a beautiful reflective copper.
Inside you get the following shades:
- a pale pink glitter (my personal favourite), it gives that beautiful multi-dimensional effect; just make sure you are being careful with your application, as it can get all over the face, as all glitter shades.
- the next one is a matte ivory shade which will be a my-skin-by-better for light skin-tones and a highlighter for darker skin tones.
- metallic copper, with peachy pink under tones, the most unique one from the metallic trio.
- metallic bronze, will look flattering on pretty much everyone.
- dark purple, a great shade to use as a liner or for the outer corner.