I wanted to get Clarins’ Gorgeous Getaways Face and Body Essentials (£44.10) for some time now. The brand brought it out last year and they brought it out this year, as well. So I did buy it finally and it was my first beauty purchase of 2013!
This is a great way to try the brand and save a lot of money. Or if you are already a fan of Clarins, and I am, a great way to stock up on your favourites.
I have already tried four products out of six and have actually reviewed three out of four, so you can see the links below.
- Beauty Flash Balm 50ml, read my review here.
- Hand and Nail Treatment Cream 100ml, read my review here.
- One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser 75ml, new
I have bought two Clarins sets recently, one with lip glosses and balms and the other one with skin care. But there is one more set that I would love to get - Clarins Gorgeous Getaways Face and Body Essentials Collection.
I’ve been wanting to try their Beauty Flash Balm for a long time already. It retails for £21.50. But here you can get Beauty Flash Balm, five more products and a makeup bag for £44 only. And you can never have too many foot, hands or body creams. Plus this makeup bag would be a great one for travelling I assume.
Here is what you get:
- Beauty Flash Balm (50ml)
- Hand and Nail Treatment Cream (100ml)
- One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser (75ml)
- Moisture-Rich Body Lotion (100ml)
- Foot Beauty Treatment Cream (30ml)
- HydraQuench Cream (15ml)
What is not to like here?Read More