Tag: Clarins value set
When it comes to skincare and body care, there are a lot of brands that I like, but there are four that I have been using religiously and loving for many years now, and I am talking about Clarins, Elemis, REN and Aromatherapy Associates.
It was hard to pick only one set from each but I’ve managed. Here are two sets for face and two for body.
Clarins Moisture Must-Haves, £35
- HydraQuench Cream Normal to dry skin 50 ml
- HydraQuench Intensive Serum Bi-Phase 15 ml
- HydraQuench Cream-Mask 15 ml
- Makeup bag
HydraQuench range is my favourite from Clarins and I have tried a lot of their products, and it is the best time to stock up, and I always get one of their Christmas sets, great savings!
REN Instant Beauty Heroes, £50
REN is another brand that I love buying from during the holidays to save some money.
- Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask 50ml “A potent exfoliating mask formulated to renew the complexion, dramatically improve skin tone and radiance and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.”
- Keep Young and Beautiful Instant Firming Beauty Shot 30ml “A gel-serum that instantly firms, lifts and plumps the skin to leave it looking dramatically smoother, tighter and more youthful. A liquid matrix of Hyaluronans supercharges the skin with firming moisture and encourages elastin synthesis to firm and remodel the skin over time.”
- Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial 75ml “A transforming treatment that instantly revitalises and visibly rejuvenates the skin. Formulated with potent water-activated Vitamin C it will neutralise urban grey in a flash, leaving skin looking firm and glowing with renewed health and radiance.”
I wanted to get Clarins’ Gorgeous Getaways Face and Body Essentials (£44.10) for some time now. The brand brought it out last year and they brought it out this year, as well. So I did buy it finally and it was my first beauty purchase of 2013!
This is a great way to try the brand and save a lot of money. Or if you are already a fan of Clarins, and I am, a great way to stock up on your favourites.
I have already tried four products out of six and have actually reviewed three out of four, so you can see the links below.
I have bought two Clarins sets recently, one with lip glosses and balms and the other one with skin care. But there is one more set that I would love to get – Clarins Gorgeous Getaways Face and Body Essentials Collection.
I’ve been wanting to try their Beauty Flash Balm for a long time already. It retails for £21.50. But here you can get Beauty Flash Balm, five more products and a makeup bag for £44 only. And you can never have too many foot, hands or body creams. Plus this makeup bag would be a great one for travelling I assume.
Here is what you get:
- Beauty Flash Balm (50ml)
- Hand and Nail Treatment Cream (100ml)
- One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser (75ml)
- Moisture-Rich Body Lotion (100ml)
- Foot Beauty Treatment Cream (30ml)
- HydraQuench Cream (15ml)
What is not to like here?