I have Stila’s Convertible Color on my wish list and I did not get it yet, as I can’t decide which shade to choose. But looks like I have the answer now.
The brand recently launched two palettes with three shades in each. Each palette includes two best-sellers and one Limited Edition shades.
Peony, Lillium & Cherry Blossom (limited-edition shade)
I’ve stayed most of the Saturday at home as I had guests so wanted to keep it very simple. Here are the products I wore.
Rouge Bunny Rouge’s Tinted Moisturiser Sketches on Water is my latest obsession. It is perfect for winter, it doesn’t enhance any dryness and looks great even on the weather beaten, dehydrated skin! Gives a very natural coverage and people won’t be able to tell that it’s not just your skin. The coverage is enough for me but you may want to use concealer locally. I use shade Adansonia but you can see my swatches of all shades here.
The brand’s Blush Wand in Rubens is a relatively new product for me but so far I am loving it.
I’ve usedRead More
You may remember that I have been looking for Laura Mercier’s Bonne Mine palette everywhere. I have got it a long time ago so I have no idea why I never wrote a proper review on it yet.
I though it was a limited edition palette… But it is actually available at Sephora, where I’ve got it from, for $48.
The main idea why I’ve wanted it so much was to to have all-in-one face product. It saves so much space!
I love the classic white design with Laura’s signature on top.
Here is how the colours inside look like. You get: 0.36 oz Bronzer Veil, 2 x 0.14 oz Cheek Veil and 2 x 0.14 oz Glow Veil.
You also get a detailed instructions on how to use everything and where is the best to use each product.
And what about the quality and my impression?Read More
Have you ever been after a certain beauty product for a long time?
Today I want to show you the product that I’ve wanted to get myself for Christmas (I actually wanted to get this product ever since I saw the promo photo) but for some reason it was hard to find it. It was sold out in London, couldn’t find it in Manchester, wanted to get it from New York but it didn’t work. And I could go on really…
But finally I’ve managed to get it from California, can you imagine? My friend got it for me from Sephora for $48.
Meet the Bonne Mine palette from Laura Mercier
I don’t think thatRead More
When I saw BECCA’s holiday 2010 collection I knew that it will be mine! I’ve picked 2 sets for myself and here are my thoughts about the Beach Tint Trio.
So Beach Tints are:
- Beautiful stains for cheeks and lips which smell just like the fruit/berry it is named after.
- These are very small, only 7ml, but you actually need the smallest amount of product (which you will see on the photo below). The shade is buildable.
- Probably the best thing about the Beach Tints is that it looks very natural, just like your real blush. It is quite hard to go overboard with most of the shades. Just make sure that you blend the edges really well.
- It is not greasy. And doesn’t look streaky when it’s dry.
- When it’s put – it stays on for the whole day! BECCA is an Australian brand and the idea of this products is that you can wear it even on the beach to give yourself a natural blush and lip colour and it will stay on despite all the swimming and hot weather. Well, I didn’t have an opportunity to try it out myself (but I don’t wear makeup to the beach anyway) but it is snowing here right now and the blush stays on no matter what.
- I haven’t