Tag: cream eye shadows
I’ve wanted to buy MUFE Flash Color palette for ages but every time I was determined to get it, the palette was out of stock. But at least I got a single Flash Color in Black (I got mine at the US Sephora for $18). The colour is called Black 11 (black cream) and it is a “Complete coverage, special effect cream color for face, eyes, lips, and cheeks.”
This is what is written about it:
A must-have for any professional makeup artist, these thick creamy colors flawlessly cover the skin and can be easily shaded together to obtain a wide variety of effects, depending on the quantity applied. Use to create special effects with color like decorative designs on the face or body. They can also be used for face painting on children.
I was very excited to try this product and here are my thoughts.
Why You may Like It:
- This is a great product for smoky eyes! It’s easy to use and blend it.
- Flash Color in black is just perfect for rock and gothic looks. If you love edgy makeup – you have to try this one! I’ve tried to create such looks on young girls and, OMG, the results were
This is how the design looks like and I really like it. Chic and simple plus it’s not very heavy so it’s easy to take it with you.
Here is how this particular shade looks like. It is called Quartz and is described as silvery nude-pink. This is the perfect shade for an everyday look and will look flattering on everyone.
What I love about Quartz
- It’s very easy to apply these shadows, you can even use your fingers.
- You can use this shade all over the lid and add some mascara = you are good to go.
- The formula is creamy and the shadows are pigmented.
- You can use only 1 layer or can apply more for an intense effect.
What you may not like
- It’s an Australian brand so in other countries it is quite expensive. These shadows are € 27 , £20 and $ 28 in EU , UK and the USA. (all prices are from the official website)
- There are not that many shades to choose from.
- These are not the best cream shadows for the hot weather.
Swatches, Tips and Final Thoughts
So here is the swatch of Quartz