Tag: create a makeup look
Some of you asked to share my makeup work with you, so here is one of the looks that I really like! It was supposed to be cat eyes and red lips but I have no idea what happened with me. I just started packing the black eye shadows on. I guess I was thinking about this look by Rouge Bunny Rouge.
But obviously it’s not so dramatic and more wearable, although I know that most of you probably won’t wear anything like this out so it is still a more editorial/fun look.
My friend is super gorgeous so it was fun making her up.
So here are the products that I’ve used on her:
- Make Up For Ever HD Primer
- Max Factor Foundation in Creamy Ivory, read my review here.
- Revlon ColorStay Concealer in Light, great affordable concealer, will write a review about it soon.
- BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector in Pearl, this is my #1 highlighter, I’ve been promising you a review for ages now, I am sorry, will change it!
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer, for very light contouring, read my review here.
- Make Up For Ever HD Powder, read my review here.
Take a look at the Rouge Bunny Rouge holiday 2010 look called Journey Through The Stars.
This is what is said about it:
“Our look “Journey Through The Stars” is presented by Felicity and was created by the brilliant make-up artist Lucia Pica for Rouge Bunny Rouge. It captures all the sparkling stars in our glistening eye make- up to get you ready for the festive season. Luminous skin with slightly rose-flushed cheeks and lips are the base for Felicity´s precious lavender eyes, and for one of the most enchanting looks of the year.”
The products that were used:
- Liquid Foundation ‘Coconut Milk Parfait’
- Flawless Face Powder ‘Piano’
- Highlighting Liquid ‘Sea of Tranquillity’ high on the cheekbones
- Blush Wand in ‘Vermeer’ on cheeks
“Journey Through The Stars” is all about rich, shimmering purple shades which are expertly blended to make a surprisingly vibrant but elegant evening make-up look.
- The iridescent, light-nude mauve ‘Wishing for Wings’ Loose Glitter Pigment grants your eyes with