Tag: Daniel Sandler watercolour
Regular readers will know how much I love Watercolour blushers from Daniel Sandler. In fact, I have written a very detailed review of them with tips from Daniel himself.
So this feature will be mostly about the new shades, and not an in-depth review. And there is a kit of four colours! It retails for £49.50 while a single shade is £16.50 which makes each shade from the kit retail for £12.3!
So what are you getting?
- Moonglow, sheer, pearlescent white highlighter
- Sun Glow, a warm, golden bronze illuminator
- Luxe, a delicate, matte peach
- Pop, a medium toned, matte pink
Each bottle is 15ml.
My personal favourite shade is
I wrote about Daniel Sandler new Watercolour in POP last week and today I want to show you how it actually looks like applied.
I’ve been wearing it non-stop ever since I received mine. I can definitely see why is it called POP as it is a pretty pink shade which gives a pop of colour to your complexion. POP also contains silver shimmer which looks beautiful in real life and on the photos.
Daniel actually told me that it is his favourite shade. By the way, you can follow him on twitter for some great tips and more.
Here is a swatch. Can you see how
I already featured the famous Daniel Sandler Watercolours here but I think it’s time to write a full review and swatch all the shades that I have.
Some people commented that they’ve never heard of this brand and of Daniel himself. Daniel Sandler is a British celebrity Make-Up artist and a co-fonder of the Daniel Sandler Cosmetics. To find out more check out the official website. I also recommend you watching some videos with Daniel as he is very talented and charming, a pleasure to watch.
But what about the blushes?
These are probably the most famous Daniel’s products, they even brought him his first beauty award from the Grazia magazine.
First of all I have to say that I’ve wanted to try them for a long time so I was really happy to get three shades to try out. And here are some of my thoughts and, what is really exciting, tips from Daniel himself that he shared with us!
Here are my thoughts:
- I perfectly understand why these are so popular, as they are a pleasure to use, the package is cute and you can see the colour itself. The formula is really nice.
- There is a great variety of shades for everyone, they all are really beautiful.
- The pigmentation is insane! You only need a tiny amount of the product so the bottle will last you forever.
- But my favourite thing about the Watercolours is actually how long-lasting they are. I would even say that these may be the most long-lasting blushes I’ve ever used. These are definitely there by the end of the day.
- Although they stay on so well, it’s not hard to remove them, you won’t have to scrub your face to get them off.
- The price is really reasonable for the quality (£14.50 which is less than $25). You can buy them here with the International shipping.
The shades that I have are: