Tag: fall 2011 nail polish
- Fowl Play, Purple Sparkle
- Lucky Duck, Green Crème
- Nite Owl, Beige Shimmer
- Peachy Parrot, Coral Shimmer
- Sea Gurl, Grey Shimmer
- Sweet Peacock, Blue Shimmer
I’d like to have Fowl Play and Nite Owl, please.
The price is £8.75.
Here is the Fall 2011 nail polish collection from the amazing butter LONDON.
There are five nail polishes:
Knees Up, a smashing metallic red perfect for getting smashed in.
Wallis, a tarnished, metallic olive gold, as mysterious and regal as its namesake.
Bluey, a slightly metallic dark peacock blue, perfect for fashionable birds.
Toff, a darker, dustier, brownish variation on a rose pink. Stop to smell them. The roses, not the toffs.
No More Waity, Katie, a soft, elegant greige shade with a splash of lilac glitter is the perfect marriage to combine fashion and fun.
I want them all, please! The price is £12/$14. This collection is already out!
Here is a preview of Essie Fall 2011 nail polish collection which is called Carry On and which is already available at some on-line stores.
- Carry On – Merlot
- Glamour Purse – Nude
- Lady Like – Pink
- Case Study – Camel
- Very Structured – Tan
- Power Clutch – Khaki
I love Carry On of course. But am also interested to see how Glamour Purse and Case Study would look like on my nails.
The price depends on the shop you get it from but it’s usually around £10/$8.
I was so excited when I got this press release back in June because Zoya finally has a MARINA nail polish as a part of their Fall 2011 nail polish collection.
There are twelve new nail polishes which are divided into Smoke and Mirrors collections:
Zoya Mirrors Collection
- Nimue (ZP570) – smoky rich thistle metallic
- Marina (ZP571) – smoky steel blue metallic
- Tao (ZP572) – smoky slate gray metallic
- Yara (ZP573) – sparkly olive green metallic
- Neeka (ZP574) – sparkly amethyst purple metallic
- Jem (ZP575) – sparkly fandango pink metallic
Here is a preview of OPI Fall 2011 collection called Touring America which includes a lot of dark shades (which I love), 2 greys and 4 brights (corals and pink). This collection will be out in the beginning of August.
I Eat Mainly Lobster, a spectacular coral shade
My Address Is “Hollywood”, an alluring rose pink shade
Are We There Yet?, a beautiful melon hue
Color To Dine For, a cute rosy red hue
- Honk If You Love OPI, a sophisticated dark raisin hue
- French Quarter For Your Thoughts, a beautiful gray shade
- Suzi Takes The Wheel, a dramatic