I was away for ten days visiting my family and friends and I did not use Internet or my phone 95% of the time. It was the best decision ever, as I could truly enjoy the holidays and now I am back to work/blog/life well rested and motivated.
I was catching up on some blogs I follow and loved reading “The Best of 2012” features, I should definitely post it myself. But in the meanwhile, here are the makeup products I had with me, and some of them are my all time favourites actually.
Omorovicza Complexion Perfector BB SPF 20 which I took in a small pot helped my skin to look flawless, I’ve also had my trusted Touche Eclat by YSL with me, as well, as Jouer’s Age Repairing Concealer in 3 Cameo.
Sienna X’s Cream To Powder Bronzer & Illuminator is a product I haven’t featured before but I do like it a lot and will definitely post about it soon.
First of all, I had my Benefit’s eye brow pencil, as I am never without it. Anastasia’s Genius Top Coat and three of my all time favourite eye shadows: Rouge Bunny Rouge Long Lasting Eye Shadow in Bejewelled Skylark, Daniel Sandler Polychromatic Eyeshadow in Lava andRead More
I have been really loving the Gucci makeup from the last several years, it is definitely among my favourite looks.
Classic red lip with beautifully groomed eye brows and minimum eye makeup at SS 2011, dark berry matte lip with clumpy eye lashes at AW11.
Super intense glossy smoky eyes, bleached eye brows and perfect contouring at SS12 or bleached eye brows, minimum mascara and glossy berry mouth at AW12.
For SS 2013 Pat created a look with a perfectly glowing skin with beautiful highlighter, nude lips, soft brown eye shadows and two pairs of false lashes.
I personally can’t wait to see AW13 makeup look.Read More
I have to say that I really like this new Urban Decay Fall collection. I am sure that fans of the brand are very excited about it.
The most exciting item is the 15th Anniversary eye shadow palette ($55) of course. It’s in a beautiful gunmetal box with a purple UD logo on top. All 15 shades are new and exclusive:
Deeper (deep shimmery golden brown), M.I.A. (soft shimmery dark brown), Ace (dark gunmetal shimmer), Blackout (darkest, most saturated black), Half Truth (shimmery smoky purple), Tainted (pale matte purple with golden shimmer), Junkshow (bright pink w/fuchsia shift), Omen (shimmery metallic bright purple w/blue shift), Evidence (deep metallic blue), Deep End (bright teal shimmer), Midnight Rodeo (medium metallic brown w/silver and gold glitter), Midnight 15 (oyster pearl w/silver glitter), Vanilla (shimmery white gold), Flow (soft peach shimmer), Chase (metallic bright bronze)
24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eye Liners, $18
- Bobby Dazzle: white silver w/iridescent sparkle
- Demolition: deep matte brown
- El Dorado: yellow gold w/gold sparkle
- Perversion: carbon black
- Radium: bright blue w/silver sparkle
- Retrograde: dark purple w/purple sparkle
- Revolver: dark grey w/iridescent sparkle
- Sabbath: deep matte navy
- Siren: teal w/blue shift
- Smog: deep brown w/golden shimmer & iridescent sparkle
- Woodstock: hot pink w/iridescent sparkle
Urbanbrow StylingRead More
I LOVE false eye lashes so I was happy to see the new Fright Night collection by Ardell.
There are 6 different eye lashes
- Ardell Fright Night Cleopatra Lashes
- Ardell Fright Night Dark Angel Lashes
- Ardell Fright Night Enchantress Lashes
- Ardell Fright Night Fairy
Recently I’ve been wearing false lashes quite a lot and here are some of my favourite.
And I am talking about Revlon lashes. There are so many reasons to love them:
- I got Flirty lashes for £4.99 and Short Natural for £3.99. The glue from Flirty lashes set is enough for several pairs of lashes although it looks like a small tube.
The quality is great
- You can see that lashes are much bigger than your natural lashes but you can’t really tell that they are fake. Just be sure to curl them once applied and apply mascara on top. You may also need to feel in any gaps with eye liner or pencil.
I love dramatic false lashes andRead More