butter LONDON has a lot to offer this Christmas! First of all, the five new nail varnish shades £12/$14.
- Fairy Cake, a silvery, multi-colour glitter. The perfect mix of whimsy and chic.
- Scuppered, a glittery copper with larger flecks of green.
- Jack The Lad, an opaque, moss green shimmer with gold, turquoise, and green micro glitter.
- Scallywag, a bright turquoise glitter.
- Fiddlesticks, a fine, fuchsia glitter suspended in raspberry base
There are also six new Lippys, six new sets(£21/$25) actually:
- Frilly Knickers: A pair of ruffle-adorned ladies underpants. Bottled in a sheer, iridescent shimmer shade
- West End Wonderland: London’s answer to New York City’s Broadway. Bottled in a sheer, gold shimmer shade
- Rosie Lee, a parade of pale pink glitter, a nail lacquer that
I am very excited about the new A England nail polish collection, called Gothic Beauties! I love everything about it actually, name, shades, the whole idea behind it.
I have already written about Bridal Veil and Perceval and this time I plan on getting Jane Eyre and Saint George (from the Legend collection). I also can’t wait for crimson/cerise/burgundy/red shades in the future!
Here is a close up of the collection, each nail polish retails for £9 and the shipping is free Worldwide! My blog friend Eugenia has beautiful swatches and descriptions of the whole collection!
Dorian Grey,Tess d Urbervilles, Lady Of Shallot, Ophelia and Jane Eyre. Which one do you like?
And here are also some new offerings from Deborah Lippmann for AW 2012:Read More
I actually can’t believe that I am wearing a glitter nail polish again. After so much trouble removing Blue Addicted I’ve decided to try on the Time For Romance. I have got them ages ago but somehow never tried until now.
Time for Romance is another gorgeous glittery nail polish which looks beautiful on the nails, real eye candy. I personally love wearing three-four coats of it to get the effect I want. It stays on for several days.
There were more glittery Essence nail polish, so now I kind of wish I had those, too.
I have to admit thatRead More
If you love your shimmering nail polishes, you’re gonna love this new Models Own Mirrorball nail polish collection.
These are clear nail polishes with multi-shaped and multi-coloured glitter. They are already available from the brand’s website and Selfridges and will be available in Boots from the 3rd of October.
The shades are:
- Hot Stuff, an intoxicating mix of pink and gold sparkle
- Freak Out, a crystal shimmer mix of bold blue and purple
- Disco Inferno, a glittery gold disco bomb
- Boogie Nights, a multicoloured mix of
Here is what I have been wearing this (and last) week: Dior Grege for pedicure and Essence Blue Addicted for manicure.
I have been wearing Essence Blue Addicted for almost a week actually. Turns out that it is a dupe for Deborah Lippmann’s Across the Universe! I did not know that and just got this shade (and several more) simply because I loved it.
I haven’t tried any DL glitter nail polishes but I can give you my opinion about this one which is a bit mixed..
It takes several coats for the nail polish to get opaque. On the photo I am wearingRead More