Tag: Halcyon Days makeup
I already wrote about the Halcyon Days palette and here is finally the official information about BECCA Summer 2011. The promo look is gorgeous as per usual.
“Dance barefoot, wear a flower in your hair and slip off the map for an idyllic moment; discover the Halcyon Days Collection by BECCA.
With just-flushed cheeks in shades of golden coral and pink, lips the colour of sherbet and bronze-gilded eyes lined with chocolate and black for dreamy intensity, Halcyon Days embraces the inner flower child with carefree abandon.”
Nail Colour £12, 15ml
This high-performance enamel coats nails with an immediate glossy shine that has superior lasting-power. The smooth, self-levelling colour brushes evenly onto nails, delivering intense, fast-drying pigment.
- Tangerine Dream (bright sunset coral)
- Dancing Barefoot (apricot nude)
- Summerdaze (retro pastel pink)
Automatic Eye Pencil, £18
With a high colour pay-off, the intense pigment of these long-wearing, water-proof eye pencils create smudge-proof definition for the eyes. With a built-in sharpener and smudger for fine blending, eyes are easily accentuated.
- Goa (bronze chocolate)
- Majorca (intense black)
Halcyon Days palette,£ 55
Inspired by the spirit of Halcyon Days, BECCA returns to its original, best-selling five-hole palette for eyes, lips and cheeks.
- Lip Gloss in Mai Tai (sheer peachy nude)
- Lip & Cheek Crème in Bouganvillea (coral)
- Eye Colour Powder Shimmer in Faille (golden peach)
- Eye Colour Powder Demi Matt in Muslin (creamy opal)
- Eye Colour Powder Demi Matt in Chamois (light bronze)
- Dual Ended Brush
Mineral Powder Blush, £25
Inspired by the