Tag: holiday 2011 makeup
I am a huge fan of Bourjois Effect Smoky liners so I am very excited about the new shades that are out now.
- 79 Effect Smoky Sparkling: deep black with midnight blue shimmer.
- 80 Effect Smoky Sparkling: brown and intense copper shimmer.
- 81 Pencil Effect Smoky Sparkling Navy: navy blue with dark blue and pink glitter.
- 82 Pencil Effect Smoky Sparkling Emerald: dark green with gold, silver, bronze glitter.
Can’t wait to try them! There are also new eye shadows palettes:
I really love berry and burgundy shades for Holidays. So I am excited about this new Sleek Limited Edition Berry Collection.
- Fenberry blush, crimson rose
- Kohl Pencil in Mossberry, a deep burgundy chunky liner
- True Colour lipstick in Cranberry, a matte mulled wine
I think I will have to get this set especially after
For the 2011 holiday season, Ellis Faas has selected a gift set of three, best-selling products that can be combined to create several looks.
The set contains ELLIS RED Milky Lips L201 for gorgeously blood-red lips; black Creamy Eyes E103 for an easy smoky eye and/or to be used as a black liner; and the light Milky Eyes E209 for fresh accents.
Here are the swatches of the
Here are the details about Hourglass holiday 2011. There are two different variants: for the UK and for the US.
In the UK you can get a set with three mini Extreme Sheen lip gloss trio in ‘Child’, ‘Siren’ and ‘Ignite’. You can get it at Liberty for £33.
Here is a preview of the new ArtDeco makeup collection for Winter 2011 called Forever Glam. And it’s all about sparkles, shimmer and metallic tones.
The products used for the model’s makeup: Glam Stars Eyeshadow No. 665, Glam Stars Liquid Eye Liner No. 7, Soft Eye Liner Waterproof No. 80, Glam Stars Shimmer Cream No. 3, Glam Stars Lip Gloss No. 26
You can see all the range from this collection on the photo below