Tag: holiday 2012 makeup
If you are looking for a last minute gift, this set from Fresh may be a great option. You get eight mini lip balms for $65. Unfortunately, this set is not that easily available in the EU/UK but you may try your luck on eBay.
I actually do have an original lip balm and love it a lot, so all the other shades would be nice to have, too. I could have one in each pocket/bag/room, you know how it is, right?
You could also get this set and give one of these balms to your favourite girlfriends, I bet they’d appreciate it, especially when it’s winter outside!
I am loving the “Bora Chiara”winter look from Rouge Bunny Rouge; the blue background, the classic hair and the simple and elegant makeup.
Here is the list of the products that were used to create this look:
- Aqua Primer PRELUDE IN THE CLOUDS
- Glide Concealer NAKED DISGUISE, my review
- Time Defying Foundation SKIN SANCTUARY, €60 for 30 ml. Available in four shades: Barely Cream, Linen Cream, Quinoa Cream and Wheat Cream.
“A medium to high coverage evens skin tone, diminishing the natural signs of aging that appear with mature skin, while giving the gift of preventative and protective virtues to younger complexions.”
- Flawless Skin Powder PRECIOUS VELVET
- Original Skin Blush FOR LOVE OF ROSES in Orpheline, my review of other shade.
- Long-lasting Eye Shadow WHEN BIRDS ARE SINGING… in Alabaster Starling. Highlight the brow bone area and inner corners of eyes.
- Umber Firefinch – over the moveable eyelid and crease, gently blending in an out and upward motion, my review.
This holiday season Mikey Castillo was inspired by the Bauhaus, a German crafts and the fine arts school. Their approach was taught and publicized.
There is a signature Le Mnetier De Beaute’s eye kaleidoscope (£75/$95). The shades are:
- Axiome, subtle bronzed umber
- Graphic, rilver liquid metal
- Crucible, rich pomegranate
- Genre, deep gun metal
There are also four nail polishes, not your usual reds and golds, but something more
Make Up For Ever holiday 2012 is very glamorous, shimmery, glittery and sparkly.
Just take a look at the promo! I am usually not a fan of such style but I am totally feeling it for holidays, golden lashes, sequins and the beautiful lights, perfect.
You can get a pair of festive false lashes with gold for £13.50/$16 or one of (or all of them) Holodiam powders for £18.95/$25 The powders come in 301 – Copper With Yellow Orange Pink Highlights, 302 – Plum With Pink Purple Turquoise Highlights, 303 – White With Blue Green Gold Highlights and 304 – Brown Gold With Blue Green Yellow Highlights.
Besides the Holodiam collection there are quite a few value sets. I have spotted them at Sephora
Ultimate Eye Liner Collection $160 ($277 value)
Includes 14 full-size eyeliners and a double pencil sharpener. Aqua Eyes in 0L, 2L, 3L, 5L, 11L, 12L, 23L, Khol Pencil in
I have written about the AERIN beauty not a long time ago and this time I want to show you the preview of the brand’s Holiday collection.
To tell the truth, I was not excited about this line at first, although I know that a lot of people were, but I think it grew on me. I do love the look of the new mini lipsticks a lot.
Mini Lipstick (£24/$30) in Winter Rose, Love, Lolabird and Dahlia.
Can you guess what shade I like the best? 😉