You may have noticed that I am a huge fan of Clarins, especially their skincare
And I am actually excited about their skincare sets for this Christmas! There are actually some sets and a lot of skincare sets but I want to show you my picks.
Clarins Daily Energizers Radiance Booster Collection , £20
- Clarins Daily Energizer Cream 30ml
- Clarins Daily Energizer Cleansing Gel 30ml
- Clarins Daily Energizer Wake-Up Booster 30ml
I have got myself this set last year and was very happy with it, see my review here. Plus it is also an excellent value for money!
Clarins Gorgeous Getaways Face and Body Essentials, £44.10
- Beauty Flash Balm 50ml, read my review here.
- Hand and Nail Treatment Cream 100ml, read my review here.
- One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser 75ml
- Moisture-Rich Body Lotion 100ml, will write a review soon.
- Foot Beauty Treatment Cream 30ml
- HydraQuench Intensive Serum Bi-Phase 15ml, will write a review soon.
I really wanted to get this set last year but somehow never did, so will have to do it now! I am already a big fan of Flash Balm and HydraQuench Serum. I also like the hand cream and body lotion so would like to try the foot cream and the cleanser, too.
Clarins HydraQuench Moisture Must-Haves Collection , £30.15
- Clarins HydraQuench Intensive