Tag: Hourglass Ambient lighting
Let’s take a look at the new releases by Hourglass and BECCA, both brand launched new blushes and bronzers for SS17. By the way, you can read my interviews with (former) Creative Directors of both brands here.
Hourglass added four new blush shades ($38) and two new bronzers shades:
- BRILLIANT NUDE – a deep amber blush blended with Brilliant Strobe Light for a lustrous glow.
- EUPHORIC FUSION – a soft lilac blush blended with Euphoric Strobe Light for a resplendent glow.
- IRIDESCENT FLASH – a vivid magenta blush blended with Iridescent Strobe Light for an illuminating glow.
- INCANDESCENT ELECTRA – a cool peach blush blended with Icandescent Strobe Light for a celestial glow.
The bronzers ($50) are:
I have already posted a preview of the HOURGLASS Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick, and here are new products that are coming from the brand for AW16/17.
First of all, there is a new palette Ambient Lighting Powder – Surreal Light ($80) which will be a LE for Holiday (out if you are Sephora’s VIB).
The shades are:
- Ambient Lighting Powder – Surreal Light
- Ambient Lighting Bronzer – Surreal Bronze Light
- Ambient Lighting Blush – Surreal Glow
- Ambient Lighting Blush – Surreal Effect
- Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder – Surreal Strobe Light
And all of them are new and exclusive to this palette.
There are also two new products for the eyes which are already available, unlike the palette. And they are:
Like how gorgeous does it look? *Adds to wish list*. By the way, I would recommend checking out SpaceNK Instagram account in general, they posted a preview of byTerry, Lipstick Queen and more Christmas releases.
Speaking of Hourglass, they