Tag: Hourglass makeup
Hourglass just released a new version of their signature Ambient Lighting Palettes palettes, this time in a Rose Gold edition.
Ambient Lighting Edit Volume 3 Rose Gold, LE $80
The shades are:
• DIM LIGHT – a neutral peach beige powder that blurs imperfections and highlights the complexion
• DIFFUSED LIGHT – a soft, warm, pale yellow powder that conceals redness and gives skin clarity
• LUMINOUS BRONZE LIGHT – a medium tan shade fused with Luminous Light for a softer, candlelit warmth
• SURREAL HALO (NEW) – a deep berry blush fused with Surreal Light for a vibrant flush of color
• PURE EFFECT (NEW) – a bright
And here, as promised, are more new launches.
“A lip colour with the intensity of a lipstick that’s infused with a blend of hydration for the appearance of softer, fuller lips. Infused with a blend of shea butter, jojoba, mimosa, and sunflower seed.”
There are 20 shades, shown are: Icon – cool toned red, Warrior – deep plum, Futurist – mauve nude.
I have already posted a preview of the HOURGLASS Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick, and here are new products that are coming from the brand for AW16/17.
First of all, there is a new palette Ambient Lighting Powder – Surreal Light ($80) which will be a LE for Holiday (out if you are Sephora’s VIB).
The shades are:
- Ambient Lighting Powder – Surreal Light
- Ambient Lighting Bronzer – Surreal Bronze Light
- Ambient Lighting Blush – Surreal Glow
- Ambient Lighting Blush – Surreal Effect
- Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder – Surreal Strobe Light
And all of them are new and exclusive to this palette.
There are also two new products for the eyes which are already available, unlike the palette. And they are:
Hourglass just brought out Illume Sheer Color Trio which is a palette of cream products: a highlighter, blusher and a bronzer. All products have creme-to-satin finish and they are everything you need in one compact.
According to the brand the products seemingly melt into the skin and give a natural and radiant finish.
If you are a fan of Hourglass and cream textures – this looks like a must have.