Tag: Illamasqua Throb
Yesterday Illamasqua showed us their Valentine’s collection on their blog which will be available soon but you can already join the waiting list on the website.
The collection is called Throb and it has a stunning promo image (as usual I’d say) and some gorgeous reds! Mmmm… reds!
I also like how the collection is described:
“Feel your pulse quicken, your heart throbbing in your chest. The Throb Collection is Illamasqua’s latest offering at the altar of beauty, guaranteed to make you gasp with pleasure.”
And here is the list of products that were used on the model:
- Cream Foundation 100
- Rich Liquid Foundation 115
- Powder Foundation 105
- Powder Blusher in ‘Disobey’
- Powder Blusher in ‘Intrigue’
- Pure Pigment in ‘Furore’
- Powder Eye Shadow in ‘Heroine’ on cheeks and eyes
- Powder Eye Shadow in ‘Sex’
- Cream Pigment in ‘Emerge’ ** NEW for SS11 collection! ** (Can’t wait to see it!)
- Eye Liner Cake in ‘Mislead’
- Sealing Gel for eyebrows
- PI in ‘Abyss’
- False Eye Lashes ‘021’
The products are:
Enjoy the power of being an unashamedly brazen femme fatale with blood red Sangers Lipstick.