Tag: In and Out
This is just a post in which I’d love to share the things that I’ve been loving and not this month. I hope you will enjoy it 🙂
Pasta and spaghetti with wine.
Both in restaurants and at home. I’ve made the one you can see on the photo.
Films with Romola Garai.
She is my inspiration of November, post on this coming soon.
FCUK ‘Whatever” T-shirt.
Whatever is like one of my favourite words. I love this t-shirt a lot.
Jonathan Ward Candle in Dance in Summer Rain.
Do you remember my post about the candles? So many people told me to get the Jonathan Ward London candle, so I did. It’s an amazing candle that makes your room full of divine scent and you don’t have to burn it for hours. The price is £20 and they ship Worlwide.
Rafaello and M&M’s
I am not a big fan of sweets but I do love
I really love reading “In and Out” posts of other people and some of you asked to do mine so here is the first post! I love blogs that are 90% are about the main topic and the rest 10% are about some random things and I try to keep Makeup4All this way, too! I LOVE talking about makeup and sometimes about other things 😉
- Walking in the morning.
- Tea. I’ve got about 50 different sorts. Although I have lots of mugs I use the same 2 all the time.
- I will see 2 dear girlfriends this month, they are coming to visit!
- This week I’ve noticed that I have 100 pages of posts on the blog, that’s so cool. Can’t believe it.
- I love watching different series sometimes. Some of you recommended me Mad Men on twitter and I already have the 1st season so I will start watching it very soon.
- MUSIC but that is always ” in” for me!
- Inglot makeup. I bought several new things this month and I love them.
- My yellow and lime green bags that I got in winter and finally can wear!
- It’s been 6 months in April since my baby cat Sonia died (she was almost 14). My heart is still broken.