Tag: Jo Malone Christmas
I am still in love with the Jo Malone’s mini cologne set I’ve got myself as a Christmas present several years ago, which is why I always recommend getting them, as a present for yourself or a special friend.
This year the brand actually brought out two gorgeous looking collections, one with colognes, and the other one with colognes intense. It is as good as it gets, really.
Jo Malone Cologne Collection, £68/$110
- Zesty Lime Basil and Mandarin: fresh limes and zesty mandarin undercut by peppery basil and aromatic white thyme.
- Blackberry and Bay: deep, tart blackberry juice, just-gathered bay and brambly woods.
- Amber and Lavender: a subtle, spicy warm scent of petit grain, French lavender and amber.
- Peony and Blush Suede: a charming mix of peonies, red apple, jasmine, rose and gillyflower mingled with sensual blush suede.
- Wood Sage and Sea Salt: woody earthiness mixed with sage the sea.
Wood Sage and Sea Slat is the only cologne that I still don’t have, Peony and Blush Suede I’ve got for my Mum, and other three