Tag: Jo Malone Spring 2016
If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I love my Jo Malone Red Roses and wear it all the time lately, as well, as my other Jo Malone colognes. I am actually still shocked that Vanilla & Anise was discontinued, and I found out only recently…
Oh well, but the brand just brought out a collection of five new colognes, The Herb Garden, so maybe you and I can find a new love among these five scents. All of them were created by Anne Flipo.
Carrot Blossom & Fennel
- Top notes: fennel and wormwood;
- middle notes: carrot, apricot, neroli and rose;
- base notes: violet root, patchouli and white musk.
Lavender & Coriander
- Top notes: coriander and juniper;
- middle notes: lavender and wormwood;
- base notes: lavender, sage and tonka bean.
Nasturtium & Clover