Tag: Lancome highlighter
Don’t we all want to glow for Spring? Luckily the brands got us covered with their newest releases. There are new highlighter palettes and individual shades.
Laura Mercier Lightstruck Prismatic Glow Palette $52 from Sephora
I remember how I was dying to get LM Bonne Mine palette ages ago, and this one has a similar concept but the packaging is so much more prettier, those pastels! The Prismatic palette contains lightweight, sheer, and blendable cream highlighters that give you the desired glow.
Here are some tips:
- For a discrete warm glow base, apply Aurora all over the face, cheeks, and eyes.
- For a refined glow, layer Reflect or Prism to add a chic sheen to your skin.
- For a special-effect glow, layer Beam or Ray to impart an iridescent reflection or wet-like dewiness.
NARS Banc De Sable Highlighter Palette $49 from Sephora
This palette features three highlighters (0.11 oz/ 3.4 g):
- Rivage (glistening pearl)
- Salé (shimmering peach champagne)
- Embruns (metallic rose gold)
BECCA, a brand well-known for their base products launched a new primer, and