Tag: Lancome review
I already told you that I love the Lancome gift sets and I often try to get some for myself. Here is the set which a friend of mine bought for me last year in the US. You may think what’s the point of writing about it if it’s not available – it’s because you can see the swatches of 9 Lancome eye shadows and then buy them separately if you like the colours and you can also find out about the quality of the shadows.
The shades which I got in my set are:
- Snap – very beautiful mauve shade, one of my favourites
- Waif – matte ivory, close to my skin tone
- Daylight – matte white
- Colur du Jour – the prettiest colour ever, this is one of my favourite eye shadows from my whole collection. I’d describe it as pinkish purple with delicate gold shimmer
- Pose – metallic bronze
- Filigree – shimmering ivory
- Statuesque – matte black
- Guest List – deep warm chocolate
- Designer – beautiful shimmering khaki
I am not really good at describing colours but I’ve tried my best.
What about the quality of the eye shadows?
I find them all
I like to try new products but there are some products that you always come back to! One of such products for me is Hypnose mascara by Lancome. In my opinion this is one of the best mascaras on the market!
Why You May Like It
- This mascara gives the most amazing volume, it really changes the way your lashes look.
- I personally really like the elegant design of the tube and the brush.
- You can see great results even after the first coat but if you put one 2-3 coats the results are very impressive.
- This mascara will change the way even short and thin lashes look.
- I’d say that it
In November I wrote about my order from Chanel and Lancome and I already made a review about my Chanel set so now it’s time to review Lancome Deluxe Brush Set ($59). It includes 5 brushes in a makeup bag which you can see on the photo:
If you are wondering why you can see only 4 brushes on the photo you should know that I am thinking about the same. One brush was lost on it’s long way to mama so I’ve got only 4. But what about the rest of the brushes? Here is the photo and my review
Lancome is the first high end brand that I bought! 🙂 Their products are still among my favorite. Today I would like to tell you about my HG product – their crayon khol. Words cannot describe how much I love it! It is just perfect.
Here are some reasons why you should try it:
- It has a perfect creamy formula and it is very easy to apply it, such a pleasure.
- It stays on all day long withough smudging and fading.This khol is very pigmented.
- It is great for sensitive eyes and for waterline.