Tag: Le Metier De Beaute kaleidoscope
It’s November, so it’s ok to shop for Christmas presents, right? Here are the new releases from two luxury brands which would make a great present for any beauty lover.
Dolce&Gabbana brought out some collector’s items, decorated with symbolic motifs, which give us an insight into the heritage of the designers through the Ancient Coin and the Iconic Red.
- Glow Bronzing Powder Collector’s Edition Desert (£42) a glowing bronzer for a sun-kissed effect.
- Dolce & Gabbana Glow Illuminating Powder Collector’s Edition (£42) radiant highlighter for face and eyes.
Already available form Harrods.
Le Metier de Beaute released two new kaleidoscope palettes, their signature, one for the eyes, and the
This holiday season Mikey Castillo was inspired by the Bauhaus, a German crafts and the fine arts school. Their approach was taught and publicized.
There is a signature Le Mnetier De Beaute’s eye kaleidoscope (£75/$95). The shades are:
- Axiome, subtle bronzed umber
- Graphic, rilver liquid metal
- Crucible, rich pomegranate
- Genre, deep gun metal
There are also four nail polishes, not your usual reds and golds, but something more