Tag: Leighton Denny nail polish
Today I want to show you two extremely beautiful nail polish collections for Fall 2011 from Leighton Denny and Rescue Beauty Lounge.
Leighton Denny Atmospheric collection:
- Astronaughty – Intense plum with sizzling red shimmer
- Meet Me On Venus -Creamy mink with a satin finish
- Purely Plutonic – Cool gunmetal shade
- Your Planet Or Mine – Oil-on-water effect polish with purple, brown, blue and green undertones!
- Meteor Match – Shimmeringpale marine injected with glitter
- Big Bang – Denseblack and silver glitter polish
Each is £11.
And here is the Rescue Beauty Lounge collection:
At last, when the light left the sky and
I can’t say that I was that much into nail polish even 3 years ago. But now, it’s on a brand new level! Can’t say that I am as in love as I am with my makeup but now I see the point of having different shades of the same colours or those colours that I never thought I would wear.
So obviously I am more interested in nail polish brands now and there are so many that I would love to try. So here are two hight-end nail polish brands which I’ve never tried (yet) and which are loved by the nail polish addicts.
One of them is from the UK and it is called Leighton Denny. The newest collection is called Gelato and in contains the following shades
- Berry Nice, a lucious raspberry pink; refreshing but oh-so sweet. Perfect for a fun, flirty look.
- Sundae Girl, candy coloured perfection, this light girly lilac pink is perfect for an alternative French manicure colour.
- Do Me a Flavour, the brightest, juiciest and most vibrant orange that is perfectly in keeping with the 70`s trends for Spring / Summer 2011
- Ice To Meet You, a romantic, sheer white with the most subtle golden undertone. The perfect compliment to the catwalk brights this season.
- Inside Scoop, a cool mint green that is both wearable and bang on trend, for an instant fashion statement.
- Lolly Pop, strawberries and cream in a polish. This shade flatters all skin tones and will be as popular as strawberry ice cream itself.
Each is 12 ml and retails for £11
There is also a nail polish brand from US that I want to try which is called