A girl can never have too many blushers…
That’s probably the story of my life. I love a good blusher and, although I am a fan of high-end blushers, I have to admit that some high street brands offer very decent blushers, as well.
I am personally a big fan of Max Factor cream blushers, they are brilliant! I also want to try Revlon, plus Bourjois are bringing out cream blushers this year.
Speaking about affordable blushers, meet MeMeMe Cherub’s Blush Cheek & Lip Tint.
A cheap, it’s only £5.50, tint for lips and cheeks?! Yes, indeed!
It is a beautiful berry-ish red which works amazing for perking up the whole look, it instantly makes you look fresher and healthier, know what I mean?
Just make sure that you prep the skin! Especially the cheek area, asRead More
Here is round-up of the gorgeous Benefit Cosmetics’ tints. I am a huge fan and I really enjoy using them on myself and others.
All three provide a long-lasting staying power and natural looking effect, which I love, of course. I don’t really use these on the lips but do love them as blushes, a lot.
Posietint and ChaCha Tint have a gel-like formula and finish and Benetint has a watery finish. The trick with all three is to work quickly until it is set, as you won’t be able to blend it otherwise.
My personal favouriteRead More
I wrote about Daniel Sandler new Watercolour in POP last week and today I want to show you how it actually looks like applied.
I’ve been wearing it non-stop ever since I received mine. I can definitely see why is it called POP as it is a pretty pink shade which gives a pop of colour to your complexion. POP also contains silver shimmer which looks beautiful in real life and on the photos.
Daniel actually told me that it is his favourite shade. By the way, you can follow him on twitter for some great tips and more.
Here is a swatch. Can you see howRead More
So I’ve been wanting Daniel Sandler’s Watercolour blush for some time already because it looks like something that I would really like.
This is how it is described:
“The award winning Watercolour liquid blush is the Hero product of the Daniel Sandler cosmetics collection.
Each Watercolour is 100% blendable, it can be worked onto skin and manoeuvred using the fingers to create beautiful colour-contoured cheeks.
The silicone-based, oil–free formulation is perfect for any skin type and creates a water resistant, sheer finish that needs no powder to set and lasts all day.”
Now the only problem is to choose the shade. Probably I will get the best-selling shade in Cherub (a delicate sheer, pastel pink). The price is £12.30 for 15ml.Read More
When I saw BECCA’s holiday 2010 collection I knew that it will be mine! I’ve picked 2 sets for myself and here are my thoughts about the Beach Tint Trio.
So Beach Tints are:
- Beautiful stains for cheeks and lips which smell just like the fruit/berry it is named after.
- These are very small, only 7ml, but you actually need the smallest amount of product (which you will see on the photo below). The shade is buildable.
- Probably the best thing about the Beach Tints is that it looks very natural, just like your real blush. It is quite hard to go overboard with most of the shades. Just make sure that you blend the edges really well.
- It is not greasy. And doesn’t look streaky when it’s dry.
- When it’s put – it stays on for the whole day! BECCA is an Australian brand and the idea of this products is that you can wear it even on the beach to give yourself a natural blush and lip colour and it will stay on despite all the swimming and hot weather. Well, I didn’t have an opportunity to try it out myself (but I don’t wear makeup to the beach anyway) but it is snowing here right now and the blush stays on no matter what.
- I haven’t