Tag: luxury bronzer
Let’s take a look at the new releases by Hourglass and BECCA, both brand launched new blushes and bronzers for SS17. By the way, you can read my interviews with (former) Creative Directors of both brands here.
Hourglass added four new blush shades ($38) and two new bronzers shades:
- BRILLIANT NUDE – a deep amber blush blended with Brilliant Strobe Light for a lustrous glow.
- EUPHORIC FUSION – a soft lilac blush blended with Euphoric Strobe Light for a resplendent glow.
- IRIDESCENT FLASH – a vivid magenta blush blended with Iridescent Strobe Light for an illuminating glow.
- INCANDESCENT ELECTRA – a cool peach blush blended with Icandescent Strobe Light for a celestial glow.
The bronzers ($50) are:
It’s November, so it’s ok to shop for Christmas presents, right? Here are the new releases from two luxury brands which would make a great present for any beauty lover.
Dolce&Gabbana brought out some collector’s items, decorated with symbolic motifs, which give us an insight into the heritage of the designers through the Ancient Coin and the Iconic Red.
- Glow Bronzing Powder Collector’s Edition Desert (£42) a glowing bronzer for a sun-kissed effect.
- Dolce & Gabbana Glow Illuminating Powder Collector’s Edition (£42) radiant highlighter for face and eyes.
Already available form Harrods.
Le Metier de Beaute released two new kaleidoscope palettes, their signature, one for the eyes, and the
Remember my post about the BECCA Beach Tint Shimmer Souffles?
Great news, the brand brought out one more new product – Shadow & Light Contour Perfector!
This is an oil free, lightweight, powder formula that, according to BECCA, melts into the skin.
There are two shades in this product:
- Deep, matte Shadow Bronze uses black undertones that add warmth and dimension to the face
- White-gold infused Light Bronze creates light and lift with a subtle touch of shimmer
I have already mentioned new Armani powder blushers and bronzers but the brand actually also launched liquid bronzer and blushes, too!
All the products are a part of the Mediterranea collection.
Maestro Fusion Blush $52/£35 in 300, 400 and 500
Liquid blush which feels weightless on and gives a beautiful colour.
Maestro Liquid Summer Bronzer SPF 15 (LE) $64/£39 in 100
It’s about time for my June favourites, right? But I guess it is better late than never, so here we go.
First of all I want to show you two products that I couldn’t find when I was taking a group photo. Since I am completely re-doing my place, it’s a total mess and it can be hard to find things…
I was away half of June and this lill’ mitt was a great product to have with me. Although it is suggested that you use it without any cleanser to take the makeup off (and it does work that way), this time I’ve used it with a cleanser to make sure that everything was properly removed from my face.
I don’t wear bronzers, unless I have some tan on. And since now I do, mostly thanks to self tanners, I’ve been wearing this YSL’s Terre Saharienne bronzer a lot in June. It warms up the complexion and has the right amount of shimmer, which is not over the top, but spot on.
I have been absolutely in love with Daniel Sandler’s Eye Shadow Quad in Scandal at Midnight, I’ve used it both on myself and on the beautiful model on the shoot I worked on recently. And, as I’ve already mentioned Desire is perfect for