Tag: luxury highlighter
It’s November, so it’s ok to shop for Christmas presents, right? Here are the new releases from two luxury brands which would make a great present for any beauty lover.
Dolce&Gabbana brought out some collector’s items, decorated with symbolic motifs, which give us an insight into the heritage of the designers through the Ancient Coin and the Iconic Red.
- Glow Bronzing Powder Collector’s Edition Desert (£42) a glowing bronzer for a sun-kissed effect.
- Dolce & Gabbana Glow Illuminating Powder Collector’s Edition (£42) radiant highlighter for face and eyes.
Already available form Harrods.
Le Metier de Beaute released two new kaleidoscope palettes, their signature, one for the eyes, and the
The best thing about the Christmas season, beauty wise, is the fact our favourite brands release amazing limited edition sets. So today I want to share the new launches from two brands that are in my personal top list – Hourglass and theBalm.
So what do you get?
5-ml Veil Mineral Primer and three Ambient Powders, each is 3.3 grams, including one new and exclusive shade.
- INCANDESCENT LIGHT: A pearlescent powder that highlights the cheekbones and brightens the complexion with a celestial glow. Limited Edition.
- DIM LIGHT: A neutral peach beige powder that
I am pretty sure that you all know by now, that I am a huge fan of BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector in Pearl which was recommended to me by Lisa Eldridge several years ago.
And although it works perfectly for me and (so far) for all the girls I’ve used it on, some may prefer a different formulation.
So if you are not a huge fan of liquids, you’d be happy to hear about the new Compact Shimmering Skin Perfectors. Naomi, a lovely fellow BECCA fan, actually spotted that these are already available at Sephora and it was nice of her to share.
The new highlighters are described as “creamy powder luminizers”. I wonder if they will bring out Pearl in this formulation. If so, I’d love go get one for myself.
So far the shades that are available are: Opal, Topaz and Moonstone, each retails for $38.
Besides the new highlighters, there is also a lovely eye shadow palette released for summer, Ultimate Eye Color Quad in Sun Chaser.
In Spring/Summer the shade of our skin gets one or several shades darker and obviously most of us like to change the colour of the makeup and nail polishes that we use to brighter and usually warmer shades.
So today I want to tell you about the perfect highlighter for this season. As you probably already know, I love BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector and it has to be my favourite highlighter for when I have a fair complexion. I also love my Benefit High Beam but today I will tell you about one more highlighter that I really like.
And I am talking about Rouge Bunny Rouge Highlighting Liquid Seas of Illumination.
There are four shades and I though I would include the descriptions of them all.
- Sea Of Clouds -“Moonlight on the water” luminous effect – Perfect for making any skin tone and colour looking brighter and fresher
- Sea Of Tranquillity – Palest milky opalescence, with super fine pink, white and gold pearls, luminous effect – Perfect for enlivening tired looking skin and all skin tones
- Sea Of Showers – Honeyed white-gold with a luminous effect – Use all year round for golden tawny gorgeousness or to enliven pale blue winter tones
- Sea Of Nectar – Gold-in-rose to give a pale copper luminous effect, stunning – To warm and uplift cool skin
I have the shade which is called Sea Of Showers which looks really great on a tanned skin tone, it gives a beautiful warm glow to the skin. I like the texture which blends into the skin and makes it look polished and luminous without any shimmer, greasiness or too much shine.
This is a