Tag: luxury highlighters
I already wrote about so many highlighters but the glowing skin is always in, so obviously, the brands will keep on releasing new products, and here are the latest additions.
“Enriched with hyaluronic acid, vitamin E antioxidants and golden pigments to eliminate signs of fatigue, this unique highlighting formula leaves a uniform veil of liquid light and micro pearly particles on skin – forming a consistent glow.” Available in three shades.
BOBBI BROWN Glow Stick, £26 from Harvey Nichols
“Glow Stick highlighter glides on skin to deliver an instant, sun-kissed glow that
Don’t we all want to glow for Spring? Luckily the brands got us covered with their newest releases. There are new highlighter palettes and individual shades.
Laura Mercier Lightstruck Prismatic Glow Palette $52 from Sephora
I remember how I was dying to get LM Bonne Mine palette ages ago, and this one has a similar concept but the packaging is so much more prettier, those pastels! The Prismatic palette contains lightweight, sheer, and blendable cream highlighters that give you the desired glow.
Here are some tips:
- For a discrete warm glow base, apply Aurora all over the face, cheeks, and eyes.
- For a refined glow, layer Reflect or Prism to add a chic sheen to your skin.
- For a special-effect glow, layer Beam or Ray to impart an iridescent reflection or wet-like dewiness.
NARS Banc De Sable Highlighter Palette $49 from Sephora
This palette features three highlighters (0.11 oz/ 3.4 g):
- Rivage (glistening pearl)
- Salé (shimmering peach champagne)
- Embruns (metallic rose gold)
BECCA, a brand well-known for their base products launched a new primer, and