Tag: Makeup Art Cosmetics Collection
I already made a post about Makeup Art Cosmetics Collection. But here are all the promo photos! Enjoy!
Everything we do at MAC is built around the idea that anything is possible when self-expression is honored, exalted, allowed to rise to its ultimate aria. This season MAC celebrates the idea of the Artist in every shade and stripe…makeup as art form. We’ve selected three individuals who exemplify this idea through both the subjects they choose, and the wildly individual styles and colours used to convey them. Bold heroic, big; giggly, playful, clever; dramatic, original, abstract: Fall ‘09 as seen by Richard Phillips, Maira Kalman, and Marilyn Minter. Be inspired!
- On Display Purple with yellow pearl
- New Spirit Light yellow coral
- Personal Taste Mid-tone rose with pink gold pearl
- Young Thing Yellow neutral with gold pear
- Full Body – Deep red plum (Lustre) (LE)
- Hold the Pose – Brown plum with gold pearl (Lustre) (LE)
- Front Lit – Light white yellow (Frost) (LE)
- Lovin It – Cool neutral with yellow undertone (Lustre) (LE)
- High Strung – A deep pink silver (Frost) (Permanent)