Tag: makeup tutorial
You know how much I adore plum/berry lips and nails but seeing that everywhere now makes me want to wear something different. And when I saw the promo image for the new Collistar campaign I just fell in love with it.
Besides the fact that it is elegant and beautiful,yet simple to re-create, I am sure that it [my love for the collection] has something to do with the fact that it was inspired by Italian beauties.
If you follow me on Pinterest, you’ve probably already noticed that I find Italian women absolutely gorgeous. Monica, Cristina, Mariacarla, Bianca, to name just a few of my favourites…
I have found a tutorial on Collistar’s channel where you can see all the products in action. And, did I mention that
Although we all are discussing Autumn collections already, let’s not forget that it is still Summer…
To remind us of that Rouge Bunny Rouge created a new look, which is the first part of their new trilogy- Under Good Omens.
This look is called Chance, it “celebrates the concept of a fortunate coincidence”, and it is all about the bronze and blue shades, signature Summer colours.
Here is how you can re-create it:
- “A combination of skincare and make-up base, the Original Skin Primer GENESIS will help you maintain a beautifully flawless skin throughout the day by smoothing the appearance of your skin, evening out your skin tone, minimizing the look of pores and increasing your foundation’s longevity.
- Invisible and impalpable, the Tinted Moisturiser SKETCHES ON WATER will even out the skin tone naturally. Add touches of the Bronzing Glow Powder AS IF IT WERE SUMMER STILL... to look kissed by sunbeams.
- Hide imperfections by applying Luminous Skin Wand FINE-SPUN LIGHT or Glide Concealer NAKED DISGUISE and smoothing it on with great care.
- Using a tiny amount of Highlighting Liquid SEAS OF ILLUMINATION on your cupid’s bow and in the corners of your eyes, draw the light to your lips and eyes.
- For a more intense glow, blend some of Highlighting Liquid SEAS OF ILLUMINATION with Tinted Moisturiser SKETCHES ON WATER and apply to the top of your cheekbones, to the bridge of your nose, and to the centre of your chin.
- With the light, creme-to-powder formula of our Blush Wand CHEEKS IN BLOOM it’s easy to create a fresh, transparent colour. We suggest the fresh, cool rose petal pink ‘Vermeer’.
The book of the month is definitely Sophia Amoruso’s #GIRLBOSS. I saw that some of my on-line friends were reading & loving it, so I’ve decided to give it a go myself. As I am writing this, I’ve read 63%, it is a page-turner, and is easy to read. #GirlBoss is not really about the tips on how to build your business but rather Sophia’s life-story, her experience, and her opinion on certain things; the book is written in a sincere and entertaining way. #GirlBoss is very inspiring, and I love the fact that it’s about being true to yourself and your identity, and that you don’t have to follow the common path to
So did you watch Emmy’s Awards? What was your favourite dress? And what about the makeup look?
I actually do have some ‘get the look’ details for you. And here is the first one about Amanda Peet’s makeup.
The makeup is by Amy Nadine which , according to her, was inspired by the Calvin Klein dress.
So here is what Amy has to say about the look:
“I first prepped her skin with Lancer Rx Nourish moisturizer, Rodial Dragon’s Blood eye gel and Dior Lip Balm. Then I spot treated around her nose and chin with Iluminaire Concealer Foundation in Florentine Fair and added a light layer of Le Metier de Beaute Foundation #5.
For a sweet pink flush, I stippled and swirled Kevyn Aucoin cream blush in Pravella only on the apples of the cheeks with a Cozzette S100 Angled Blush Brush.
I first framed her eyes by lightly filling in her already full brows with Dior Brow Styler in Universal Brown.
I created a light