Tag: Makeup wishlist
Here is the list of products that I would like to get for myself to try. I also have a list of products that I want to get to use on others so I will probably post that soon.
I am always curious to see such lists of others so hopefully you will like to see mine.
- First of all I want to find a perfect foundation or better a Tinted Moisturizer for myself. So far my favourite foundation has to be Max Factor Second Skin. There are several TM that I want to try, you can see some of them here.
- BECCA Lip & Cheek Crème, £24 not sure about the shades, it’s just a BECCA product I haven’t tired yet.
- Benefit Posie Tint, £24.50 I can’t believe that I haven’t tried it yet. I wrote about Bene Tint and just ordered ChaCha this week.
- Make Up For Ever Make Up For Ever HD Cream Blush, £21.75
- Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge For Lips And Cheeks, £ 17
I am not sure about the shades of the last three products, just want something new.
- Yves Saint Laurent Volupte Sheer Candy Glossy Balm Crystal Color, can’t wait to try these, £21
- Jemma Kidd Hi-Shine Silk Touch Lip Gloss in Moonstone, £14
- Hourglass Extreme Sheen High Shine Lipgloss in
I have to make a confession, this week I’ve spent a ridiculous sum of money on makeup as usual. By the way, soon this NYC inspired palette by Urban Decay will be mine, can’t wait (got it from Debenhams for £30)
But you can rejoice with me, I got some things for the giveaway as well!
So… Now it’s time for a new wishlist! I wish these wishlists helped me not to spend more than I plan, but well, sometimes they do!
By the way from the last wishlist – now I have Elemis scrub and I just ordered (on-line) those Benefit eye shadows.
So this is what I plan to get in the near future:
- Boots #7 Foundation brush, £12
- This set by Laura Mercier, $65
- Some glosses from Bobbi Brown
- Some glosses from Laura Mercier
- Some MAC lipsticks
- I plan to start a new MAC palette soon
- MAC 109 brush (I have similar
Yes, it’s too early to talk about Christmas but I just can’t ignore some posts that I saw this week, so I thought I’d share with you!
If you are a fan of Wonder Woman ( I could not care less) – I have great news for you, there will be a MAC Wonder Woman collection in the future.
And here are some Christmas collections:
NARS Christmas 2010 collection + swatches – Lipglossiping
Dior Christmas 2010 collection – The Beauty Alchemist
Givenchy Christmas 2010 collection – British Beauty Blogger
Chanel Christmas 2010 collection – Karla Sugar
I like Chanel collection the best so far!
This week my wishlist looks like this:
I got way to many makeup this month so I will try not to buy a lot too soon. I thought I’d just make a list of things that I plan to buy in the future and stick to it! Sounds great but will it work?! We’ll see 😉
I’ve devided my list in 2 parts : things that I need and things that I want. Although I have a big temptaion to put all items into 1st list, summer vacation is more important that lip gloss#… or shadows # …
Things that I Need:
- New face creams, I don’t know what to get yet.
- N7 concealer brush.
- N7 Foundation brush.
- Different False lashes, probably Ardell.
- Several ELF brushes to try and maybe some of their products.
- New Transculent powder but I still hope that I will get the HD from MUFE that I ordered(which got lost with the primer and several shadows)
- MAC 15 palette with neutral shadows.
- Brow gel, not sure which one yet ( any recommendations?)
- MUFE 12 flash colour case. I wanted to order it but it was sold out. So I got a Flash colour in black to try it and will review it later.
- Lip brush, I will probably get the Bobbi Brown one.
- I need some green and olive liners so I want to see those new from MAC beach collection.
- Kerastase shampoo.
Things that I want:
I got a lot of thing that I wanted but there are still a lot on my list