Tag: mint nail polish
We continue our preview of SS15 nail polish launches And, although I am a huge fan or red, recently I have been wearing other colours on my nails, too. I am feeling nudes and jades recently. That Flowerista shade from Essie also looks hot, I’d totally rock it.
Two vibrant shades, two nudes and two chic grey and mint.
- Flowerista, rich vibrant plum with red undertones
- Perennial Chic, sumptuous tawny tulip
- Picked Perfect, antique almond peony
- Garden Variety, teal blue orchid
- Blossom Dandy, mint crème hydrangea
- Petal Pushers, smoky stone rose
Deborah Lippmann Whisper
I have already posted about some new seasonal nail polish collections, see the preview of OPI’s Spring 2013 nail polish collection and Deborah Lippmann, Essie, Illamasqua and Nails Inc and now it’s time to see more!
And, can you guess what dominates Spring 2013 nail polish collections? Pastel candy shades, shocker, right? 😉
But take a look yourself!
butter LONDON Sweetie Shop
- Cuppa, toasted opaque tan crème
- Fever, opaque icy mint crème
- Fruit Machine, opaque punchy carnation crème
- Jasper, opaque bright pastel yellow crème
- Kerfuffle, opaque pink coral crème
- Molly Coddled, opaque lavender orchid crème
- Piaf (ZP652) – Fresh Forsythia Yellow Metallic (Originally designed for Fashion Designer Zang Toi)
- GeiGei (ZP651) – Blushing Cherry Blossom Pink Metallic (Originally designed for