Tag: nail polish collection
I have already written about some nail polish collections for Holiday 2011 which are all about glitter and shimmer. Here are some more collections but some nail polishes are with glitter and shimmer, too.
Orly Holiday Soiree
- Androgynie, Black with multicolor glitter
- Ma Cherie, Red creme
- Oui, Purple multicolored shimmer
- Au Champagne, White frosted matte
- Le Chateau, Dark green creme
- Ingenue, Pink multicolor shimmer
- Kristen (ZP591): Full coverage, gull gray cream
- Carey (ZP592): Full coverage, periwinkle gray cream
- Megan (ZP593): Full coverage, taupe gray cream
- Kendal (ZP594): Full coverage, rose quartz beige cream
- Kennedy (ZP595): Full coverage, pale french beige cream
- Avery (ZP596): Full coverage, blonde beige cream
Now this is a fabulous idea! I absolutely adore these nail polishes by Nails Inc with the Little Miss characters. I loved these books and I would totally get all the nail polishes as they are too cute not to.
So there are four shades:
- Little Miss Chatterbox, perfect taupe
- Little Miss Splendid, fresh aqua
- Little Miss Sunshine, soft peach
- Little Miss Naughty, muted purple.
Each is £12 each and they are available from today.
So which colour do you like the best? What Miss are you?
I really like the polishes from this Barielle S/S 2011 Karma Kollection. I would actually want to have all of them, they look perfect for summer, such beautiful colours.
- Soul-er Powered, warm yellow gold with gold and silver shimmer
- Welcome-OHM, warm cream plum
- Positive Zen-energy, warm mossy green with silver shimmer
- Do Unto Others, blue/green jelly cream
- Gotta Have Fate, opaque creamy coral
Each is £8.
Somehow I forgot to write about this pretty collection but it’s better late than never, right? Just look at these 6 beautiful shades!
- Space Cadet
- Lunar Eclipse
- Out Of
Check out the new summer 2010 collection by Essie which is already available!
Summer is special. Aside from the wonderful outdoor activities that we wait for all year, we also revel in the opportunity to now wear lighter, brighter and more playful clothing. Finally, we can shed the wool and mohair for cotton and linen. The keyword for summer is: fun! So indulge in seriously sensational color! Don’t be shy – make it the time to play with bold, playful color combinations.
- Pretty Edgy – vivid palmetto green
- Miss Matched – sweet, sheer, ready for anything pink
- Haute as Hello – racy, scorching coral
- Knockout Pout – hot supercharged pink