Tag: nail polish
Here are two latest collaborations in the “nail polish world” that are worth your attention.
The first one, which is already out is from Olivia Palermo and Ciate. There are three shades to choose from:
- Hutch, my go to red
- Nantucket, my haute vacation coral
- Sundays, my off duty nude
I personally really love the golden writing on the bottles and the
I am a huge fan of Rimmel nail polishes and actually think they are among the best, not only in affordable price category, but in general.
So, I am obviously, uber excited about the newest launch, the collaboration with my favourite Kate Moss – Salon Pro Nail Polish by Kate.
Here is the Fall 2011 nail polish collection from the amazing butter LONDON.
There are five nail polishes:
Knees Up, a smashing metallic red perfect for getting smashed in.
Wallis, a tarnished, metallic olive gold, as mysterious and regal as its namesake.
Bluey, a slightly metallic dark peacock blue, perfect for fashionable birds.
Toff, a darker, dustier, brownish variation on a rose pink. Stop to smell them. The roses, not the toffs.
No More Waity, Katie, a soft, elegant greige shade with a splash of lilac glitter is the perfect marriage to combine fashion and fun.
I want them all, please! The price is £12/$14. This collection is already out!
Let’s take a look at two summer nail polish collections today.
So the first one is Safari Luxe collection from Sephora by OPI which was inspired by by animal-print fabrics, snakeskin pumps, and stacks of gold bracelets. Unfortunately this collection is available only at Sephora obviously.
Nail Colours, $9.50 each
- Caught With My Khakis Down, an opaque fatigue green.
- Don’t Feed the Hand Models, an opaque pink beige
- A Color That Can’t Be Tamed, an opaque mint green with fine holographic glitter.
- I Don’t Bite, an opaque soft purple with fine holographic glitter.
- Wild About Shimmer, sheer champagne with medium gold glitter.
- Once a Cheetah, Always a Cheetah, opaque orange with medium gold glitter.
Chic Print Safari Luxe, a breakthrough array of
I wrote about this set from Sephora by OPI which I can’t get unfortunately. But here is one set that I can and want to get and I am talking about 8 piece 5ml mini nail polish gift set by Nails Inc. which is £25.
So what do you get?
- The Thames (chic grey crème),
- St James (pillar box red),
- Victoria (dark cherry red),
- Jermyn Street ( greige soft taupe),
- Clerkenwell (rich dark teal),
- The Mall (metallic navy violet),
- Birdcage Walk (delicate pink nude)
- Draycott Terrace (hot pink).
Besides, now if you get 2 products by Nails Inc. you get a free set which includes