Tag: NARS blush
Only last week I have posted about the new blushers but here are some new gorgeous releases.
The shades are: Orgasm, sheer, warm pink with golden shimmer; Dolce Vita, matte dusty rose; Luster, sheer golden apricot and Torrid, warm coral with golden shimmer
And how cool is it to have three shades for a price of one high-end blush? You can choose from:
I have recently featured two new cheek palettes for Spring 2017, and here are more beauties! And it’s not a surprise, who doesn’t want a glow/ youthful flush for the upcoming Spring season?
This will definitely be a big hit! It comes in a fun, signature Benefit packaging, and is also scented with the notes of pink grapefruit & vanilla.
Palette includes 3 shades:
- INCANDESCENT ELECTRA: A cool peach blush blended with Incandescent Strobe Light for a celestial glow.
- BRILLIANT NUDE (NEW): A deep amber blush blended with Brilliant Strobe Light for a lustrous glow.
- EUPHORIC FUSION (NEW): A soft lilac blush blended with Euphoric Strobe Light for a resplendent glow.
NARS Narsissist Unfiltered Cheek Palette, $59 from Sephora and
All the eye shadows from this new collection look killer, at least on the promos. And I also like how Daria Strokous looks on the promo, those retro chic vibes are all kinds of cool.
- Pasiphae, Shimmering peacock burgundy
- Telesto, Brown with golden shimmer
Blush (LE), $30/£23
- Tribulation, Shimmery rosy sand
Lip Gloss, $29/ £19
Here is a preview of two latest makeup collections from NARS, their collaboration with Christopher Kane for summer 2015, and their bronze collection – Tahiti.
Christopher Kane’s collection includes:
Illuminating Multiples ($39) in Violet Atom (sheer illuminating violet) and Quantum (sheer iridescent magenta).
Lip Glosses ($26) in Mezmer (sheer neon watermelon), Nebulous (sheer neon cantaloupe), Nucleus (seashell pink) and Glow Pink (sheer fuchsia).
Shimmer Eyeshadow ($25) in Outer Limits (iridescent rose gold) and Duo Eyeshadow in Parallel Universe (iridescent pink lilac and soft iridescent violet)
Blush ($30) in Starscape (neon pink) and
Here is a preview of the NARS holiday 2011 makeup collection. I am happy to see Maria Carla Boscono again as I really like her.
I like the collection, as well. It has to be one of my favourite holiday collections.
Blush £ 20.50/$27
- Miss Liberty, Soft, shimmering peach
The Multiple £ 29 /$39
- G-Spot, Rich gold-infused rose
Trio Eyeshadow £33 /$45 Limited Edition
- Arabian Nights, Black with red pearls / Black with purple pearls / Black with gunmetal shimmer
Duo Eyeshadow £ 23.50/$33
- Mandchourie, Golden-infused denim / Rich navy
Cream Eyeshadow £ 16.50/$23