I hope you all are having a fantastic time with your family and friends, just like I am.
Wanted to wish you all a very Happy New 2013! May all your wishes come true. Here is to a great new beginnings!
Love, MarinaRead More
How did you celebrate the holidays? How is your mood? I had a great time and am very optimistic about the new year! 🙂
I’ve noticed that a lot of people are making posts about their beauty and not only resolutions for the new 2010.
I’ve made mine a long time ago in a notebook (it seems that I have notebooks just for everything). A lot of my plans are too personal to share them here but I can tell you some of them:
- I plan to travel more and I already made the list of the countries that I want to visit.
- I also plan to make some repair works at my place.
- I will visit some doctors (I already visited one) to be sure about my health.
- I am thinking about learning one more language.
- I really should learn how to edit the photos in a better way but I am so lazy when it comes to this.
This post is something very specail! New Year is very soon and it’s the day when we all want to look gorgeous! Most women get a special makeover, not something that they would wear every day but at the same not something that they would wear on Halloween! I am not 100% sure yet about my look but I have only several variants so far.
So I just wanted to make a post with different amazing looks that can give you inspiration! I’ve picked up 10 different looks. I have such a mess on my PC )) so it took me a lot of time to choose the looks that I like the most. So here we go!