Tag: Orly nail polish
After a preview of some nail polish collections, here are even more – Orly and OPI.
Infamous from Orly: Gossip Girl, Scandal, 15 Minutes Of Fame, Front Page, Makeup to Breakup and Frenemy. There are shimmer, glitter and cream finishes.
As for OPI, their newest seasonal collection is inspired by Venice and includes the following shades:
Looks like it’s already a tradition to write about Essie and Orly together. So let’s preview the brands’ holiday collections today.
Interesting that this collection is all about different shades of pink and ruby, there is also an ivory and a molten gold.
- Jiggle Hi, Jiggle Low, own the night and take center stage in shimmering style with this bold molten gold.
- Jump In My Jumpsuit, do the happy dance with this jubilant juicy red that’s very of the moment.
- Tuck in My Tux, tailored to perfection this silken ivory crème is devastatingly elegant and in total control.
- Double Breasted Jacket, an unstoppable passion for fashion gives this tourmaline ruby a luxurious advantage.
- Bump Up The Pumps, step out in this raucous coral mauve that will keep you warm all season.
- Back In The Limo, take a spin in this fresh take on a sheer bright ripe melon – and roll up in style.
This is a
So here is one more nail polish from Orly Mineral FX collection which is called Rock-It and it is probably my favourite shade.
It is a gorgeous reddish fuchsia , the shade is not very accurate on the photo actually, it is cooler in real life.
The nail polish goes on very smoothly and gives an opaque coverage with two-three coats. The colour is very wearable and would suit pretty much everyone. I also love the fact that it is very dimensional and shimmering but dos not contain chunky glitter.
I love wearing Rock-It and would recommend taking a look at it!I also like the fact that it’s not so hard to remove…
I have been loving nail polishes lately, probably a bit too much… I just love trying new shades!
Today I want to show you a nail polish by Orly called Rock The World.
It is such a complex shade. I would describe it as reddish base with copper glitter. The formula is really nice. It contains glittery parts but goes on smoothly and doesn’t look chunky at all. Plus it’s not so hard to remove it which is a big plus for me.
Although this is not exactly ‘my’ kind of shade as I don’t like copper nail polishes and bronze ( I love Rock It from the same collection which I will show you later), it is incredibly beautiful and gets a lot of attention!
Just take a look at the photos. Can you see how amazing it is?!
Spring is here and it’s time to for a “springs shades” of manicure. So here is the Precious collection by Orly with 6 brand new shades for you to enjoy.
- Sapphire Silk: Deep Teal Crème
- Fancy Fuchsia: Pink Crème
- Gilded Coral: Coral Gold Shimmer
- Royal Velvet: Purple Blue Shimmer
- Pure Porcelain: Beige Crème
- Ancient Jade: Green Crème
So which one do you like? What is your favourite shade for Spring?