Tag: Rouge Bunny Rouge spring 2012
Here is the new Rouge Bunny Rouge look for Spring 2012 which is called Nest Of Plenty. The makeup is beautiful and I also love the dress a lot.
Here is the list of products that were used:
Face, Lips and Cheeks
- METAMORPHOSES Mattifiying Primer
- MILK AQUARELLE Liquid Foundation in Chestnut Milk Parfait
- SEAS OF ILLUMINATION Highlighting Liquid in Sea of Tranquility
- CHEEKS IN BLOOM Blush Wand in Manet
- HUES OF ENCHANTMENT Colour Burst Lipstick in The Plot Thickens
- RBR Duo and Trio Keeper WHEN BIRDS ARE SINGING… Long-lasting Eye Shadow in Trumpeter Koel and Lilac Reef Curassow.
- WHEN BIRDS ARE SINGING… Long-lasting Duo Eye Shadow C Major – a minor
- FIRE DROPS Loose Glitter Pigments in Wishing for Wings
- FELINE GAZE Eye Khol in Vera and Salome
- WITCHERY Modelling Mascara
And, of course, the new eye shadows and palettes you all were waiting for!
There are two different palettes which are called the keepers:
Turns out a lot of people wanted more shades of the matte Rouge Bunny Rouge eye shadows so the brand released two new colours for Spring 2012.
- Bashful Flamingo (Semi-opaque pale powder-pink, looking ultra natural and fresh on the eye)
- Sweet Dust Seriema (Semi-opaque cool dusty mauve taupe)
I haven’t tried the matte eye shadows but based on what I’ve read – they should be amazing. Also, as I am a huge fan of their non-matte eye shadows, I can imagine these are brilliant, as well!
Both shades are already out at Zuneta for £22 each.