Tag: shimmer nail polish
Looks like it’s already a tradition to write about Essie and Orly together. So let’s preview the brands’ holiday collections today.
Interesting that this collection is all about different shades of pink and ruby, there is also an ivory and a molten gold.
- Jiggle Hi, Jiggle Low, own the night and take center stage in shimmering style with this bold molten gold.
- Jump In My Jumpsuit, do the happy dance with this jubilant juicy red that’s very of the moment.
- Tuck in My Tux, tailored to perfection this silken ivory crème is devastatingly elegant and in total control.
- Double Breasted Jacket, an unstoppable passion for fashion gives this tourmaline ruby a luxurious advantage.
- Bump Up The Pumps, step out in this raucous coral mauve that will keep you warm all season.
- Back In The Limo, take a spin in this fresh take on a sheer bright ripe melon – and roll up in style.
This is a
I already showed you the nail polish collection that really caught my attention – OPI’s Nordic, inspired by Scandinavia, and here are two more collections – Essie and Orly.
Wow, just wow, this collection is gorgeous. I’d wear all the shades, except Brush It On, which is beautiful, just not my style. But Highlight, Smoked Out, Darkest Shadow, Edgy and Blend look really cool.
I am very excited about the new A England nail polish collection, called Gothic Beauties! I love everything about it actually, name, shades, the whole idea behind it.
I have already written about Bridal Veil and Perceval and this time I plan on getting Jane Eyre and Saint George (from the Legend collection). I also can’t wait for crimson/cerise/burgundy/red shades in the future!
Here is a close up of the collection, each nail polish retails for £9 and the shipping is free Worldwide! My blog friend Eugenia has beautiful swatches and descriptions of the whole collection!
Dorian Grey,Tess d Urbervilles, Lady Of Shallot, Ophelia and Jane Eyre. Which one do you like?
And here are also some new offerings from Deborah Lippmann for AW 2012: