I have been promising a review of Balance Me Radiance Face Oil for quite some time now. So here is is finally…
*Spoiler alert* It is one of the best oils out there (I like as much as my REN), especially for the price, and I have actually used it up to the very last drop. No wonder that it is an award-winning material.
Speaking of the price, it retails for £30 for 30 ml which is a very good value for money, especially for the quality, it is half cheaper than some other oils that have a similar effect.
“Radiance” is a prefect name, as it really changes the way your complexion looks, it does add radiance and glow. The product does not leave an oily or greasy residue but instead softens the skin, and works perfectly under a moisturizer. I personallyRead More
Regular readers probably noticed that now I publish only one feature per day, instead of two, as I always did. The thing is that I am very busy until the beginning of July. I have several major deadlines, and, unfortunately, can’t post as much as I’d love to. There may be some days without any features at all, so please bare with me.
I did not want to disappear without explaining…Read More
My already very dry skin feels even more dry and tight after winter periods. This is why I love using oil infused beauty ranges in the shower to prevent it from drying out even more. Followed by moisturising and nourishing creams, of course.
Here are three products that I have been loving:
Before I start, I have to say that all three products have some things in common: subtle oriental’y scent which is really lovely and affordable price tag.
Garnier Oil Beauty Oil-Infused Nourishing Scrub (Review)
This scrub buffs away dead skin cells and at the same time nourishes the skin. I actually have all three products from this Garnier range (scrub, cream and body oil) and love them, and even converted some of my friends. Effective and not expensive.
Yves Rocher Oriental Shower Oil Review (review)
This gel turns intoRead More
I have been travelling quite a lot lately just for the weekends And, although you still want to get everything you may need, taking full-sized products is not the best option.
This is why I’ve kept a lot of mini-sized bottles and sample sized tubes/pots to re-use them. Here is an overview of what I like taking with me for a weekend-away.
1. Micellar Water (in Yves Rocher vanilla bottle) – this is Garnier’s one to remove my makeup. It is gentle and effective.
2. A good cleanser, Balance Me Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm – my favourite one at the moment (in a small pot).
3. Day cream is REN Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream which is in a small pot, next to the cleanser. I’ve bought it some time ago, and should definitely review it soon.
4. Eye cream is Lumene SENSITIVE Comforting Eye Cream. It is not bad but not enough for my very dry skin.
5. Of course, I had to take the mini size of my Holy Grail oil from REN. I have re-purchased it three times, and if I could have only one skincare product -this would be it.
6. The night cream is also from REN, and itRead More
Last week I have published a sweet mini wish list, and I have actually already bought several products during the weekend.
I really wanted a shower oil because regular showers gels just dry our my skin in this cold weather. I’ve bought Yves Rocher Oriantal Shower Oil, and so far I really like the delicate but nice scent and that my skin is definitely not so dry afterwards. By the way, I was highly recommended Ella Bache shower oil. I’ve never heard of the brand, to tell the truth, but I will find it on-line.
I have also bought Caudalie Overnight Recovery Oil for dry andRead More