Tag: smokey eyes
Today I will do something that I never did before. FOTD (Face Of The Day)! This is a photo from my twitter. I’ve got some compliments about my look , thank you very much.
So here are the products that I used:
- Illamasqua Satin Primer ( I love it and will review soon)
- Max Factor Second Skin Foundation in Creamy Ivory
- Hight Beam by Benefit
- Cedar Rose blush by Lancome
- Waif, Daylight and Satuesque eye shadows by Lancome
- Aqua Eyes in OL (black) by Make Up For Ever (review coming soon)
- Fluidline in Blacktrack by MAC
- Hypnose mascara by Lancome
Lancome is the first high end brand that I bought! 🙂 Their products are still among my favorite. Today I would like to tell you about my HG product – their crayon khol. Words cannot describe how much I love it! It is just perfect.
Here are some reasons why you should try it:
- It has a perfect creamy formula and it is very easy to apply it, such a pleasure.
- It stays on all day long withough smudging and fading.This khol is very pigmented.
- It is great for sensitive eyes and for waterline.
New palettes for smokey eyes by Bourjois.
Available in 8 shades:
- All Baroque
- Blue Rock
- Glee Dandy
- Mode Chic
- Nude Ingenue