Tag: spring 2011 nail polish
I can’t say that I was that much into nail polish even 3 years ago. But now, it’s on a brand new level! Can’t say that I am as in love as I am with my makeup but now I see the point of having different shades of the same colours or those colours that I never thought I would wear.
So obviously I am more interested in nail polish brands now and there are so many that I would love to try. So here are two hight-end nail polish brands which I’ve never tried (yet) and which are loved by the nail polish addicts.
One of them is from the UK and it is called Leighton Denny. The newest collection is called Gelato and in contains the following shades
- Berry Nice, a lucious raspberry pink; refreshing but oh-so sweet. Perfect for a fun, flirty look.
- Sundae Girl, candy coloured perfection, this light girly lilac pink is perfect for an alternative French manicure colour.
- Do Me a Flavour, the brightest, juiciest and most vibrant orange that is perfectly in keeping with the 70`s trends for Spring / Summer 2011
- Ice To Meet You, a romantic, sheer white with the most subtle golden undertone. The perfect compliment to the catwalk brights this season.
- Inside Scoop, a cool mint green that is both wearable and bang on trend, for an instant fashion statement.
- Lolly Pop, strawberries and cream in a polish. This shade flatters all skin tones and will be as popular as strawberry ice cream itself.
Each is 12 ml and retails for £11
There is also a nail polish brand from US that I want to try which is called
Spring is here and it’s time to for a “springs shades” of manicure. So here is the Precious collection by Orly with 6 brand new shades for you to enjoy.
- Sapphire Silk: Deep Teal Crème
- Fancy Fuchsia: Pink Crème
- Gilded Coral: Coral Gold Shimmer
- Royal Velvet: Purple Blue Shimmer
- Pure Porcelain: Beige Crème
- Ancient Jade: Green Crème
So which one do you like? What is your favourite shade for Spring?
If you can’t get the already famous butter LONDON’s No More Waity, Katie or you just don’t plan to get it, you may like this spring collection from the brand.
This collection was inspired by the many colorful impressionist-style prints that graced catwalks from New York to Paris. Designed by Founding Creative Director Nonie Creme, the new collection is reminiscent of Monet’s palettes, with the inclusion of an opal overcoat that lends ethereal beauty to any shade.
There are 5 shades in the collection:
Blagger, striking cobalt blue.
Dosh, a molten apple green shot through with metallic gold.
Hen Party, sheer opal lacquer that is neutral and stunning alone and
Take a look at the beautiful Zoya Intimate Collection for Spring 2011.
Temptations, whispers, dreams, secrets, illusions, liaisons, trysts… lingerie… kisses.
Zoya Nail Polish presents six new, elegant, full coverage yet revealing, metallics and creams for Spring 2011 to rendezvous with.
- Marley (ZP542) – lavender pink with a whisper of metallic
- Dove (ZP541) – delicate, pale gray cream
- Caitlin (ZP540) – misty, moody
Ever since I saw the preview of China Glaze Anchors Away collection for Spring 2011 I couldn’t wait till the release day!
And here we are, China Glaze posted the swatches via their twitter account.
There are 12 shades and they are SO gorgeous. I am still in love with the “Christmassy” nail polishes but these shades are stunning for Spring. Plus I am very happy about the nautical theme, love it!
So enjoy the shades:
- Pelican Gray, high shine, cool toned grey crème.
- Sea Spray, calming pale blue crème.
- Below Deck, a flirty mix of taupe and violet.
- Ahoy! Intense pink that flashes with reflective glass speck.
- Hey Sailor, a vibrant crème red.
- Life Preserver, highly pigmented and luxurious poppy crème.
- Lighthouse, multi-dimensional, bright